Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOW has Amy Stran Improved

I thought she was unwatchable last time I saw her.  

Her hair looks great though.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Me24. Rick talks over people all the time. Can't watch him either!

Honored Contributor

I noticed it depends on what she's selling and which vendor she's paired with.  I tend to watch a lot of Logo shows and when she's with Lori they both act like giddy schoolgirls.  While she does try to give as much information about the product she tends to get overly excited and talks way too fast!...it's like a nervous energy which can be annoying.

However I've seen her without Lori and she's much calmer (I don't know what that's about) and does a very good job.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amy is great as far as her clothing style sense....but that's where it ends for me....she talks too fast and is a bit too hyped up on some occasions..  For me Katie McGee is hands down better than Amy as a host.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

She’s a doll but does talk way too fast sometimes.  My biggest peeve is hearing her say “cawed” for the word “called”.  This color is cawed spruce...  argh!!

Contributor

So true just cannot watch her!  The old Amy will return when she gets with that Logo lady they go crazy 

Contributor

It drives me crazy when she refers to QVC as a store.
Super Contributor

Had to mute the TV within a few minutes of tonight's show....just couldn't take listening.  Seldom buy much of anything LOGO, not nearly as much as I used to buy...don't pay attention to the show much because it's on mute so I don't have to listen.

Respected Contributor

@DeDe56 wrote:

She’s a doll but does talk way too fast sometimes.  My biggest peeve is hearing her say “cawed” for the word “called”.  This color is cawed spruce...  argh!!

She has a speech deficiency. Maybe you didn’t know that.

Trusted Contributor

I think she has made vast improvements as far as her presentation skills - information, diction and overall likability.  I mostly enjoy her because I find her and her impeccable style very relatible for myself, more so than any other host.  Second runner up is Shawn (which surprises even myself)! 

Yes, for all you haters out there, I was a big fan of Lisa Robertson.  And for now, these two hosts are the closest to that representation.

I also enjoy another host that is on in the early morning hours whom, now that I think of it, I havent seen in a couple of weeks.  Cannot think of her name but she is a beautiful brunette in an exotic sort of way.  I see her as having alot of potential for the Q gig.  Hope they didn't dismiss her.