Trusted Contributor

Re: WOW has Amy Stran Improved

She seems like she is too hyped up on caffeine or some other stimulant.  Same goes for Rick.  I can't watch either of them.  It's like watching an over-excited chihuahua. 

Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I love her style, and think she is darling, but i just can't listen to her very long. her voice goes up and down and slow and fast..... just to hard to watch.  I feel bad, she is so darn cute and stylish, wish they would help her out with voice issues.

Esteemed Contributor

She is pleasant and enjoyable to watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

She still talks too fast, goes off topic too often and giggles too much. She does have a good sense of fashion and wears clothing well.  I love the shape of her eyes!!!

Super Contributor

Sorry, but I fall into the catergory of Amy being at the bottom of my Q host list.  While she is quite stunning in every aspect appearance wise, she's just too nervous for my viewer watching.  She's been on the Q quite a while, too bad the more seasoned hosts mannerisms haven't rubbed off on her.  

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching Amy shortly after her return from her last maternity leave. She was ok before then, but now I can't listen to her & acting so silly. Of course I am not watching much of QVC these days. Too many hosts I can not suffer thru. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad, OP, that you think so.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with Lipstick Diva.

Contributor

I am sure she brings in the millenials.and trendy fashionistas..but give me Carolyn Gracey, Jill Bauer, Mary  Beth, and the other "oldies but goodies And clothes that fit my lifestyle, not pricey,trendy items...just saying

Occasional Contributor

I like Amy, enjoy her presentations and she is good at giving specifics on the item she is selling.