Esteemed Contributor

I placed 5 orders on Sunday (Free Shipping Day)  I received 4 today and the other will be delivered tomorrow.  Hope this keeps up!!

Respected Contributor

My order placed Sunday is still in process....

Honored Contributor

I placed an order on Sunday & it shipped Monday; no free shipping, though, but it is something I really need!  It will be delivered tomorrow.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe   That is great!  My two items shipped from Ontario Ca on Wednesday.  Looks like they are in the same box.  Two totally different product lines.  Estimated to arrive 9/30.  Via UPS to USPS.  I’ve been lucky, my items have shipped.  But might be the 10 days to arrive.  I don’t worry, 5 days or 10, it’s ok. (I’m in PA)

Last free shipping day I did get an item in three days.  I had one advance delivery Christmas decor item, it did ship the week it was expected to, 9/13, so that did not get pushed out like many other decor items.  Supply chain world wide is still quite a mess.  The containers are really backed up in LA waiting to get into the port to unload.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe we can hope, but I just read an article on the worldwide shipping problems.  That scene gets worse day by day.  The gist of the article was that the world's biggest companies are commandeering the shipping and leaving the smaller companies to fight it out for the remainder.

I'm thinking the fallout could be really ugly.  Right now my personal shopping is confined to what I need to finish my remodeling project plus the usual necessities, but I do wonder what companies will still be in existence once I want clothes again.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@BalletBabe we can hope, but I just read an article on the worldwide shipping problems.  That scene gets worse day by day.  The gist of the article was that the world's biggest companies are commandeering the shipping and leaving the smaller companies to fight it out for the remainder.

I'm thinking the fallout could be really ugly.  Right now my personal shopping is confined to what I need to finish my remodeling project plus the usual necessities, but I do wonder what companies will still be in existence once I want clothes again.

@millieshops   Going to try to be positive.  I also heard that Amazon is helping with USPS deliveries and I have had a few items delivered by Amazon.   Everything coming fast right now.  Shop early if you can. 

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats, @BalletBabe! I didn't order anything this past weekend, but during the last free shipping event, I ordered six or seven items and they all arrived by the following Saturday (including a blouse!). I was very pleased...  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Congrats, @BalletBabe! I didn't order anything this past weekend, but during the last free shipping event, I ordered six or seven items and they all arrived by the following Saturday (including a blouse!). I was very pleased...  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc   We are tied then.  I didn't order anything last time.  LOL  Yes, it was really nice!   Glad you had good luck as well.