Honored Contributor

Re: WOW....TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! BUYER BEWARE

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme- Do you have a smartphone?  You should be able to email from that.  It takes longer (for me) typing on my phone, but it's a godsend when our internet goes out.

Good luck with whatever you do.  Come back and let us know how it was resolved.

ETA:  WOW!  Way to go, Beth.  You mods really are the best!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@eddyandme 

I am so sorry for the poor customer service you received. There is no need to return anything but please dispose of the broken pieces carefully. I will refund you in total for the order.

Beth QVC

Thank you soo much, @Beth-QVC !  I was just sooo dumbfounded  when I had called as I am always pleased with the Q's CS.!

Thanx again!

Honored Contributor

Good grief @eddyandme.  Haven't you read these board long and frequently enough to know you should have contacted the mods, not regular CS?  The don't want broken glass or ceramic items back because they present a hazard to whomever opens the package.  You made this far more difficult than it needed to be. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, at first I was just gonna pay for half if okay, but that turned out to be unacceptable per the rep I spoke to.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia. no smartphone.  I know, I've gotta get with the program and update my devices!!!!!

And, yes, @Beth-QVC  is FANTASTIC!  Our Mods are right on the ball!

Honored Contributor

Part of the problem is the quality of help they have.  I called up a business I've bought from since the 1990's and said my account log-in doesn't work.

I was told I had never had an account.  I said but can't you see my orders.  She said yes.  I said I go to your site log in and order.  Then I can log back in and see my orders.  Until a couple of days ago and I still cant.

You have never had an account, she said.  So how can you say I've never had an acount when you can see I did and tell me what I ordered?

Well, she says, I can see that but you've never had an account.

They don't try to help or understand.  They just argue that they are right. That's all they care about. 

Esteemed Contributor

You're right, @Sooner !

Many workers just don't care nowadays.  Perhaps things will change.

At lease we're very lucky here - the Mods are great!  I'm so please that @Beth-QVC  is helping me.

Super Contributor

@Just Bling Really?  What rules would be broken or bent by addressing an obvious broken item, that is not usable, yet can't be replaced without sending a perfectly good mug back?  So you are advising the OP to accept  "am I smarter than I was before this transaction, you darn right, I am smarter and I won't make that mistake again".  Meanwhile, you want her to just ignore the money lost because she shouldn't have made a mistake in trusting QVC to send her item and get it to her in one peice?  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner    I place orders with online sellers all the time but usually don't bother opening an account because I don't want a lot of spam from them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme , standard answer from the Q re damaged goods, food etc. They do not want you to return these items. I've shopped well over twenty years here, so I've had to deal with this happening more than once. Sorry this all happened to you. The mods have never let me down.

~H~