Super Contributor

Just had to share. On Tuesday afternoon,I ordered the Dennis Basso Faux Fur Zip Front Vest with Zip Off Sleeves. I checked my order status this morning, and it is OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY!!! It will be delivered within 48 hours of placing the order. How wonderful if all our orders could arrive this quickly. 

My my best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza and a very Happy and Healthy New Year to the new friends I've made here this year. Thank you all for your wisdom, your kindness, your opinions and all the fun and lively discussions I've read and the lesser number I've participated in. You have all become a daily part of my life. 

Holiday Hugs from the bottom of my heart . . .   Beth

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

Re: WOW!!! SUPER FAST Shipping!

It's such a pleasure to have timely shipping. I ordered a new red leather dress on E-Bay on the 7th. It shipped from France the next day, and was at my door step on the 12th. That's pretty darned good for overseas.

Valued Contributor

Re: WOW!!! SUPER FAST Shipping!

I totally agree - Q's shipping time has been great. I did notice two times I had actually received my items although they were still "in process" on line.