Honored Contributor

Re: WOW. How Hard is it For The Host to Figure Out

[ Edited ]

@manny2 wrote:

If it was CK, and the jeans. She was confused. she said there are a lot of color choices, so I'll just let the rep (don't know her name) tell you. The rep said there are two choices. 

@manny2 

These days CK is more focused on flipping her wig back and forth over her shoulder, or petting it......or talking about vacations, music or anything other than knowing the product and the product details....Its a shame because she used to be a very good host, now it seems the focus is having fun--and the heck with the products and making sales for QVC....🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

If it was CK, and the jeans. She was confused. she said there are a lot of color choices, so I'll just let the rep (don't know her name) tell you. The rep said there are two choices. 

@manny2 

These days CK is more focused on flipping her wig back and forth over her shoulder, or petting it......or talking about vacations, music or anything other than knowing the product and the product details....Its a shame because she used to be a very good host, now it seems the focus is having fun--and the heck with the products and making sales for QVC....🙄

I agree @Spurt She is always playing with her hair. Making sure each piece is right were she wants it. She appears distracted. During one show she actually stood in such and awkward position I don't know how she did it. 

She reminds me of Lisa Robertson. Lisa would get so distracted looking at herself in the monitor she lost her train of thought. 

FYI I don't know why the font came out this way. 

Honored Contributor

OMG - QVC if you would only disgard these terrible hosts there is a handful of posters that will submit sooooooo many orders to give you a successful financial balance sheet LOL 🙃

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK  🐓 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like a reasonable, viable plan.