Esteemed Contributor

WOW Great Job QVC with shipping

Everything is moving really fast!!  4 orders I placed just 3 days ago have already shipped.   Whatever your doing, Keep it up!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOW Great Job QVC with shipping

The last few orders I placed arrived in less than a week.  Thanks QVC!

Honored Contributor

Yep, they've really kicked it in high gear.  I had 3 orders this past week ship within 24 hours of them being placed.  Most of mine have been delivered very fast by UPS.  In my area, if you have 2 or more in a day, they will deliver rather than turning them over to the post office....thankfully.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree ,  no more long waits ,  post office delivering quickly and ups even delivered yesterday instead of waiting till monday to  give over to usps!   I was surprised as ups never delivers in our area on the weekends . My items are only taking 2 days if that once shipped !    Great job QVC keep  it up !!!

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting on 5 orders from a month ago!

Frequent Contributor

Hmmm!  I ordered some tops on Nov. 5 and they still haven't shipped (as of Nov24!). I was told a couple of weeks ago that it was scheduled for delivery on Nov. 16.  Well, we are 8 days out from that date and it still hasn't shipped!  I also have an auto-delivery that was scheduled to ship on Nov. 16 and now it says "back ordered".  I don't how how you all got to be so lucky and I'm happy for you but I am truly ticked that my orders have not shipped for 19 days!

Occasional Contributor

Just because they shipped fast doesn't mean your going to recieve it. Talking from past experience. 

Good luck

Valued Contributor

Placed two orders Wednesday, and they were delivered today! Amazing! Good job all the way around.
Respected Contributor

I'm lucky in that I haven't had any shipping issues. The few orders I placed this year arrived quickly, and a Christmas present I ordered should be arriving today or tomorrow. 

Frequent Contributor

So I called again a couple of days ago about my 11/5 order.  This time I was told that they oversold the item that I purchased and they're waiting for new stock.  Each time I call I get a different answer.  What is going on at QVC?