Honored Contributor

Re: WOW $27 and change for shipping and handling. . .This is on Earth Tennis shoe

@BalletBabe...I wear Vionics, which QVC ships for free, so I can’t complain. I’ve never even tried Earth Brand shoes & with the shipping price, have no intention of it! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOW $27 and change for shipping and handling. . .This is on Earth Tennis shoe

@SurferWife wrote:

@BalletBabe...I wear Vionics, which QVC ships for free, so I can’t complain. I’ve never even tried Earth Brand shoes & with the shipping price, have no intention of it! 😜

@SurferWife  I have many Earth shoes, but I found a site that has much better prices and free shipping either way.   I have not ordered Vionics.  I bought too many shoes in the last 5 years, and I cleaned out my closet and thought, that is it.  This is nuts!   LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

My screen shows $9.47 for shipping and handling.  That's still a lot.

Look on shoes dot com.  No shipping charges either way and better prices. 

Esteemed Contributor

@santorini wrote:

My screen shows $9.47 for shipping and handling.  That's still a lot.

Way too much!   

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Shipping to where?  Mars or Venus?

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@SunnysMom: Shipping is actually $9.47 but still...

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Shipping to where?  Mars or Venus?

@millieshops...The OP didn’t say specifically where she lives, but the $15.19 shipping I mentioned in my reply is to Hawai’i.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

THEIR ARE A LOT OF CHANGES AT THE Q...I DO NOT LIKE THE CHANGES...PRICES ARE HIGHER SO IS SHIPPING ALL AND ALL I WILL REFRAIN FROM BUYING...I ALSO DON'T LIKE THE CHANGES ON HSN...SINCE THEY MERGED WITH THE Q IT'S ALSO HIGHER PRICED AND SHIPPING USE TO BE FREE ON ALOT OF ITEMS NOT ANY MORE...I'M DONE.::Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

A364678 (sofft) the weekly value price incredible value as well free shipping. 

Leather throughout the sneaker including footbed. ordered black & white. 

Esteemed Contributor

Post office raised its prices last week