Frequent Contributor

I am so tired of seeing the hosts  drinking  wine and always talking about the wine and making toasts to each other.   Please!!

Respected Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY wrote:

I am so tired of seeing the hosts  drinking  wine and always talking about the wine and making toasts to each other.   Please!!

I agree.  They are not allowed to eat but they can drink all they want.  I drink wine also but it's ridiculous how they always refer to drinking. Even when there is no wine on.

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of What's her name and Cathy Gifford.  Drunk before dawn.

Respected Contributor

I don't think sitting around chit chatty and drinking wine makes you look cosmopolitan or sophisticated. Those type of forced scenarios just look sad.

Trusted Contributor

I'm waiting for the day that one of them lights up a cigarette. LOL

Honored Contributor

I have noticed what a thing wine has become with some women.  Like "gotta have my red wine when I get home" and when groups of them are eating out, it's with generous amounts of wine. . . 

It seems like it is a must--for some.  I don't see the big deal, but apparently I'm out of step.  Again!  Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

The pandemic has contributed to the abuse of alcohol especially by women. I think the Q is just trying to sell things, to tipsy or drunk women.

Respected Contributor

I agree. Hopes of encouraging impulse buying for make up and clothes that no one will see because you're home drinking on a Friday night. 

Honored Contributor

Seriously now you are suggesting they are contributing to getting women to drink wine and shop?  Its Just a prop.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.