Honored Contributor

Re: WHen I feel down and depressed

Love SB and her voice. When I'm feeling sad, I have a good cry and read my Bible. It lifts my spirits and makes me feel safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

Kathy, YouTube is so entertaining.  Have you ever watched the videos of Jeanne Robinson (or Robertson) in her stand-up comedy.  She is an older lady, tall and slim, very pretty.  She refers to her DH as "Left Brain."

----------------

Thank you so much for mentioning this wonderful, funny lady.  I had not heard of her before, but I did go to You Tube to find her!!  I sat through several of her bits and laughed all the way!!  Loved the Pound Cake story and the Pashmina story!!

Honored Contributor

When I saw her on America's version years ago I had goosebumps and it brought me to tears.  You have to understand that I'm not musically inclinced and tears only happen to me during patriotic music or church music...otherwise I'm ambivalent.  But this lady's voice brought so much beauty and strength to the song she sang that I bought her first album!  Her voice is incrdible!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@Lapdog wrote:

@KathyPet  I am so sorry that you feel sad.  But, I am very glad you have found a way to put a smile on your face and some sunshine in your heart. 

I wish it did not exist for anyone. 

I do find the songs on Youtube to be quite energizing.  I have found Chandolier by Sia and Xs and Os by Elle King to be very beltible!  The dogs think I am quite insane.

Best wishes and sunshine to you.

@Lapdog  Two of my anytime favorite songs!

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

I love YouTube! There are so many interesting and fun videos of all categories. I love to watch the beauty and lifestyle vloggers!
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Trusted Contributor

@KathyPet

It's been awhile, so I decided to go check it out again.

You were right.  Very inspirational and uplifting!!  Smiley Happy 

Thanks for reminding us Smiley Happy  And I pray you are not sad.  It

s u c k s to be sad.  Depression is a horrible thing.  Get sunshine and exercise.  They work better than any anti-depressant.  And no side effects  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Me24, I totally agree with you! There's no better medicine than the gorgeous sunshine and being out-n-about enjoying God's beautiful creations! It's such a high! 👍🌞💖
Hope y'all have a fabulous Friday & weekend!!!❤
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.