Respected Contributor

I noticed some ppl have 'contact me' empty/blank.... while others show information here. Why??

Is there a way to not show this info?..... I'm curious. TIA

INFO .png

NO INFO .png

_____ALSO who is Anonymous aka a product 'reviewer' ? They have no past nor information as to who they are or when they joined, which is on most/all reviews listed on Q's products.... ODD, imo.... Smiley Frustrated

REVIEWS ___.png

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: WHY 🤔 No Info or Info

@dooBdoo

Can you answer this issue? I trust you. Smiley Happy

Why certain posters in here have NO information on the 'contact me' line, while others do have it filled in with last time they were on/in these forums etc.... 

It's printed (I think) automatically. 

Thank you so much. 

INFO .png

This one is filled in with information etc.^^^

NO INFO .png

This one above, is blank. No information at all. ^^

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @cbrite!   Thanks for the kind words!   To hide your "Online Status" and "Date Last Visited" just go into "My Settings" or "Edit My Preferences" (under "Quick links, left side of Community page full/desktop view).   Look under the "Preferences" tab.   Under "Preference Options" click/tap on "Privacy."   Change "Show online status to" to "No one" and click/tap "Save."   Give a shout-out to me or to someone else if I didn't explain well.

As far as the question about who the "Anonymous" person is in the reviews, I don't know.   I looked and clearly they aren't hyperlinked to a user file, visible to us, the way other reviewers' names are.  A company -- "Bazaarvoice" -- manages the reviews for QVC, but I don't think we have contact with them directly.   I think our support source for that is via QVC's regular customer service.   I'll bet one of the QVC Social Team can tell you, or one of the many posters who know more than I about the review process and system can help.   Have a lovely evening!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  

THANK YOU dooBdoo.jpg

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @cbrite!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova