Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHY IS EVERYTHING ADVANCED ORDER OR BACKORDER

And, playing a part in things being waitlist or backordered, is the warehouse in NC that burned down. This has added to the issue.

Contributor

Oh believe me I'm thick skinned, I worked in law enforcement for 30 yrs just had hoped for a simple conversation  on a site such as this. 

Valued Contributor

Delivery was good for a hot minute. Just don't order anything needed for a specific date, or special occasion, basically no expectations.
Esteemed Contributor

@Ruby Slippers wrote:

Oh believe me I'm thick skinned, I worked in law enforcement for 30 yrs just had hoped for a simple conversation  on a site such as this. 

You'll get used to it @Ruby Slippers Just ignore and keep posting. That background in law enforcement had to make you thick skinned. You are not posting to please any other poster. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Ruby Slippers - The availability of items seems to depend on what you order. For example, most of my QVC purchases are in the Kitchen, Home, and Food categories, and all of my recent orders have been processed quite quickly, with no delays at all. From what I've seen around these forums, there are lots of issues with processing and shipping of items in the fashion and accessories categories.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ruby Slippers wrote:

Wow, I never thought I was "Johnny Come Lately" and find this remark inappropriate. I am well aware of what is going on in the world but wonder why bother advertising items that are now readily available. 
if this is the kind of reception on these forums, I will graciously bow out and save myself from such replies. 

@Ruby Slippers 

Don't let it get to you.  It's just a few members here.  

You are a QVC customer.  QVC pays a company for this Forum.  They also pay moderators to watch over it.  It's free to us.  I wish everyone using this Forum would remember that and treat their customers with respect.  Please come back.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart wrote:

Why? There was a pandemic, tariffs were added to imports which changed purchasing power, and a whole host of shipping problems the last 3 years.

That's NOT the entire reason why @CalminHeart and we all know that.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@Kachina624  Do you always have to reply with snarky/condescending comments?  

@LovemesomeQ1979    I'm sure you must be an expert so why don't you launch into a three column explanation for the OP?  Many of us are tired of repeating it for every johnny-come-lately who doesn't read or watch the news.  

I don't find my reply snarky or condescending at all.  If she's really interested, its not hard to find reasons herself.  Its hardly a new issue and has been highly publicized

@Kachina624 no one is forcing you to respond to these people.  You act like you "have" to.  Then because you do respond you sound like you're so bothered by it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life