Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHY IS EVERYTHING ADVANCED ORDER OR BACKORDER

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@Kachina624  Do you always have to reply with snarky/condescending comments?  

Ouch! Come on...really??! We like Kachina. She just is the voice of reason and tells it like it is. I respect her. 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee    Might work, but I am guessing the retailers,you mention don't have to s hedule tv shows and all that entails.

It's always a bit of excitement for me when I place a QVC order to wonder when it will show up.  I know EVERYTHING they show is not on back or advanced order.  Just last Monday I received 2 orders exactly on the estimated date I saw when I ordered.  I also know I have been lucky for the past few years--  the longest delay I faced was one day (huge snowstorm somewhere)

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979    I'm sure you must be an expert so why don't you launch into a three column explanation for the OP?  Many of us are tired of repeating it for every johnny-come-lately who doesn't read or watch the news.  

I don't find my reply snarky or condescending at all.  If she's really interested, its not hard to find reasons herself.  Its hardly a new issue and has been highly publicized

If you are tired of repeating it, then don't. Simple as that. It seems some people feel the need to comment on every post they see.

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Slippers wrote:

I've ordered several on air items this week and EVERYTHING is either advance orders or backordered, waitlisted!  I have items "in process" for over a week or so Why are things being sold that are not in stock.  I I can understand plants 🪴 or season items but TSV, or new items should t be advanced orders! 
Easter eggs,  NYDJ, sandals, 

@Ruby Slippers Because the world is broke right now.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Foxxee    Might work, but I am guessing the retailers,you mention don't have to s hedule tv shows and all that entails.

It's always a bit of excitement for me when I place a QVC order to wonder when it will show up.  I know EVERYTHING they show is not on back or advanced order.  Just last Monday I received 2 orders exactly on the estimated date I saw when I ordered.  I also know I have been lucky for the past few years--  the longest delay I faced was one day (huge snowstorm somewhere)

@millieshops 

Yes, it's been hit or miss for me.  

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979    I'm sure you must be an expert so why don't you launch into a three column explanation for the OP?  Many of us are tired of repeating it for every johnny-come-lately who doesn't read or watch the news.  

I don't find my reply snarky or condescending at all.  If she's really interested, its not hard to find reasons herself.  Its hardly a new issue and has been highly publicized

If you are tired of repeating it, then don't. Simple as that. It seems some people feel the need to comment on every post they see.

@DJs mom  I am and I didn't.  I don't know anyone who comments on every post they see, do you?  Why did you fund it necessary to comment here?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@DJs mom  I am and I didn't.  I don't know anyone who comments on every post they see, do you?  Why did you fund it necessary to comment here?

@Kachina624 it sure seems some "fund" it necessary.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, I never thought I was "Johnny Come Lately" and find this remark inappropriate. I am well aware of what is going on in the world but wonder why bother advertising items that are now readily available. 
if this is the kind of reception on these forums, I will graciously bow out and save myself from such replies. 

Honored Contributor

@Ruby Slippers   I find nothing wrong with your opening comment and have often posted that IMO QVC should not sell what it does not have.

I have learned to ignore that poster who, while others may respect her, I find obnoxious.

Stay on the boards.  There's a lot of useful info here.

Respected Contributor

@Ruby Slippers As i stated before,rude,sarcastic comments happen allthe time in here.Yes,you have to have pretty thick skin to tolerate it,if not,bow out