Respected Contributor

Re: WHY DOESN'T QVC POST.....

@eddyandme: Scroll to the bottom of the QVC webpage and click on the "Email Us" or "Customer Service and FAQ" link for assistance. 

Respected Contributor

@Highlands72   Look at how it was shipped under your order.  If it shows UPS to USPS then when UPS shows it's delivered, it means that it's been delivered to the post office, which adds up to 3 more days before it gets to your door. 

I wish they would just use UPS and not transfer to USPS - its in my town, it would seem to me to just deliver it to me and be down with it instead of dropping it off at the post office to get pushed around a few more days.

I had a package from Nordstroms Rack make it to the post office and then disappear....go figure.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Highlands72   Look at how it was shipped under your order.  If it shows UPS to USPS then when UPS shows it's delivered, it means that it's been delivered to the post office, which adds up to 3 more days before it gets to your door. 

I wish they would just use UPS and not transfer to USPS - its in my town, it would seem to me to just deliver it to me and be down with it instead of dropping it off at the post office to get pushed around a few more days.

I had a package from Nordstroms Rack make it to the post office and then disappear....go figure.

In my area sometimes QVC ships via UPS to be transferred to USPS.  Then, it might read "we'll be in the area.." so UPS will deliver.  It can go anyway they can transfer to PO - where it can get lost - or stay with UPS - where it still can get lost..... No one ever really knows.....Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandme  I totally agree. Yesterday, I called CS because I had not recieved a package that said it was "out for delivery" on Weds. Every time it has said that before I have received the item thad day. So they assume it was lost and are resending the item to me.  Also. on another order that was due April 23 (ordered 4/16) I checked the tracking and it said "Ready for UPS" on 4/20.  I will have to call CS tomorrow to have them find out what happened to that order. It was a food item so I am concerned that it is sitting somewhere. They may have to replace that item.  I've never had shipping problems before this. 

QVC Customer Care

@LuvmyLab 

I would be happy to save you a call to CS tomorrow. What is the food item you would like me to check?

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why everyone is having so many problems contacting customer service. Just call 1-800-367-9444 and press "0" between 6AM and Midnight Eastern. Sometimes I have to wait 5 or 10 minutes and sometimes I get an almost immediate pick-up. Stop trying to chat and text and just call them and have an actual conversation.Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

......directions for notifying them and resolving problems for our not receiving items ordered and marked as delivered, but weren't?

On Friday, I actually got thru to C/S and an item never received will be re-sent.  Today, I checked another item and was supposed to be received by 4/24 - it wasn't.  I checked tracking and it said delivered 4/21 (which happened to be the same date the other item never received was delivered).

Today C/S is closed so I emailed the Mods.  Hopefully they'll take care of this.  But, I'm sure they have enough to do and it would be much easier for us to just open up a block on the main page to notify them of the problem.

I assume I am not the only one having this problem.  Just yesterday afternoon UPS dropped off a Lug package (water bottles) and also a package from the Loft which I did not order and will now have to track down whom it's addressed to and deliver that 

package - and from the messages I've read on the town site this is quite common!

Guess this "lockdown" is getting to me:  I'm getting easily frustrated.Woman Frustrated

Well, to eliminate your stress, don't order til things get better.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Highlands72 wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@Spurt, I think one (the beach pants) was UPS to USPS; the other (the bagels) UPS.  I did wait 'til last Friday for the pants and today for the bagels.  Both showed as delivered last Tuesday.

Anyways. both got delivered today by UPS, I assume, 'cause the items were in a plastic bag.  I'm just not gonna pay any attention to the delivery dates since they're not accurate.

I get my Eddy's cookies and kibble from Amazonsmile.  I've quit Prime over a year ago.  Now, I receive my deliveries much sooner than scheduled or than when I was on Prime!

P.S.  just had a half a bagel - they're good!  And, Eddy had a couple cookies!!!Woman Wink

--

Just want to thank you for updating about the delivery. My mother has two orders marked as "delivered," but she is worried, as they have not yet arrived.

I have told her to ignore the delivered dates for a few more days to see if they turn up.

@Highlands72 

I've also had that happen with FedEx.  

One time the package was delivered later the same day.  Another time within the next day or so.  And another time a small package was left in my mailbox the next day instead of bringing it up to the house.

I think sometimes the local delivery person just marks the wrong packages as "delivered".  And with all that's going on now, I imagine they're even more stressed than normal.  

I've even noticed that my UPS online tracking info has been wacky occasionally the last few weeks.  Rough times for all these delivery services and their employees.