New Contributor

I am not seeing reviews displayed on any the items I'm looking at or ordering today....  They give the rating...e.g. 3.7 out of 5, etc., by not the actual reviews?  Why are they not visible?

Esteemed Contributor

@DDDinah 

On this website, I find reviews either slow, or impossible to load.

On the QVC app they load immediately for me.

So I shop and attend to business on the app, do forums here.  

Honored Contributor

I just clicked on the reviews for the item currently on air.

I clicked on the stars -  and a box appeared below but it disappeared before I could click onto the REVIEW bar.   I repeated the procedure and the second time I immediately could read the reviews.    

I do not have the Q app -  just use these forums 

Respected Contributor

I almost always read reviews before I buy an item I've never previously used.  There are times when they seem to be missing.  Since I rely on the reviews to help make the decision whether to purchase or not, it's interesting that the reviews go from fabulous to the worst thing ever.   

Contributor

I have always been able to read the reviews but today for some reason am not able to see them at all! I rely on them quite often and to not be able to see them is definitely frustrating!

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVCor any other moderator.  I haven't been able to read the reviews on items for several days now.  Some items, yes, others no.

I've done all the usual (cleared the cache, deleted any cookies, etc.); made no difference.  Is anyone looking at this?

You see the bar at the top saying how many reviews and the average rating, but no reviews are appearing at the bottom and even clicking on the "Read Reviews" button has no effect.

Regular Contributor

I wrote favorable reviews for both the Elephant Bags that I purchased in September, and the HomeWorx candle set.  Neither of my reviews were published.

Contributor

WOW! You must have been reading my mind!!  I was also going to post about NO REVIEWS!! What's up? 

C'mon QVC you have a whole month from 2 a.m -7:00 or 8 a.m. to do some important maintenance.  This is crazy!!  I have been shopping on this site for quite awhile, and

I don't remember QVC having such issues as of late!!  

Trusted Contributor

@Findsnfashion wrote:

WOW! You must have been reading my mind!!  I was also going to post about NO REVIEWS!! What's up? 

C'mon QVC you have a whole month from 2 a.m -7:00 or 8 a.m. to do some important maintenance.  This is crazy!!  I have been shopping on this site for quite awhile, and

I don't remember QVC having such issues as of late!!  

What IS up with this site?  My problem is not seeing pictures of LunchtimeSpecials-just the description.