Esteemed Contributor

From the MSN article:

Though she’ll debut a full line of Diamonique products on June 24, Levine proudly notes that her June 1 segments will feature the reintroduction of her best-selling, Levine-designed “Kathy Ring,” a classy, can’t-miss bauble that features a large, heart-shaped stone atop a bold crisscross band. “They’re calling it ‘The Icon’ now,” she shares. “A lot of people have told me over the years, ‘I lost your ring.’ Or ‘My mother had it and she left it to me, but I lost it.’ Or ‘I’d like to get one for my sister.’” Now is their chance.

Valued Contributor

Didn't catch the show, wont bother to.

Whatever she tries to so since leaving has been a mess.

Apparel, were over priced, Nutrasystem was a joke, her diamonique ring is so old and out dated...

So they fire hard working hosts and bring her in for a few times a month with her old boring line of diamonique.

I'm sure this will be deleted due to "unkind to host" or whatever they say, but they know its true..

She had her day in the sun........................... 

Respected Contributor

@qvc chick @geezerette 

I did watch the Diamonique show this morning with Rick and Kathy Levine. She was only on for a short time showing her  heart ring and other shapes that our now available. She did state she would be back this month again and also will return in June sometime. She is not going to be a full time host again. She is designing some new designs that will be coming in the near future. She either is 70 or going to be 70 in September. I wouldn't want to be a full time host at that age.. lol no way.

Honored Contributor

Kathy will turn 71 in Sept. 

Esteemed Contributor
That heart ring is an old design. I purchased it years ago and the other offerings not impressive
Occasional Contributor

I really enjoyed the show.  Kathy is always  on point with her presentations and seems to have so much fun.  She may be at a moment in her life where working a less demanding schedule  works best for her.  Regardless of her role, I am happy to see her on QVC and I am sure she will be a positve infulence on other hosts and vendors.  She's an excellent salesperson!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see much as I had to work, but I noticed that Lisa Mason jewelry looks like it isn on it's way out.  All pieces on sale.  I am sad because the Lisa Mason Line was just beautiful and made very well.

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe I agree with you on Lisa's items; hopefully, they are on sale so she can bring in new. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with others about that ring.  Too ostentacious.  I felt like she was trying too hard to sell.  She was talking too much about her age.  She had her time in the spotlight and no one wants to rehash presentations of old style jewelry.  It was fun to see her but who wants to relive the past.  I don't see her lasting very long.  It was the same way with Lisa Mason.

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@qvc chick @geezerette 

I did watch the Diamonique show this morning with Rick and Kathy Levine. She was only on for a short time showing her  heart ring and other shapes that our now available. She did state she would be back this month again and also will return in June sometime. She is not going to be a full time host again. She is designing some new designs that will be coming in the near future. She either is 70 or going to be 70 in September. I wouldn't want to be a full time host at that age.. lol no way.

@Leeny  - I don't consider 70 to be old or to still have a successful career.  Many people 70 and older are able to have a career and enjoy it.  I saw Kathy Levine for the first time today and she was great.  So what if she's 70?  The others younger than her aren't in the same league.