Valued Contributor

Huge letdown Kathy was not on for the full DMQ hour. The way they promoted her return has been a bit deceptive. 
it was so great to see Kathy, she needs to take over full time DMQ vendor. Just a few products here and there is not as exciting. 

Honored Contributor

@NikkiLou76 wrote:

OMG! I was so looking forward to Kathy's return as a host.....this seems like a flim flam scam initiative by the brass at QVC. Can't be surprised!

why a scam

she presented the jewelry the way it used to be with size measurements, in a very fluid and seasoned job

kind of refreshing,  

Frequent Contributor

I guess I didn't miss much.  I would have liked to see her but don't need Rick yelling at me.

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was a fun show

Respected Contributor

I am almost certain that I heard Kathy Levine say to Terri Conn that she will be back for a few full one hour shows as a vendor, not a host.  I was not paying attention but I think that I heard that she will be back later this month, or next month.

Honored Contributor

This is from the QVC Diamonique page:

Diamonique x Kathy Levine

The former QVC® program host is back—this time as design director of an exciting new Diamonique line.

"We have amassed glorious modern pieces, perfect for the woman who may have simplified her life and wants everyday basics with a fresh twist, or the one who wants to bring some wow into her old wardrobe.

It's all here, and I am delighted to be invited back into your homes for fun and glam." —Kathy Levine

Honored Contributor

I would not want her to replace Erin.  Erin is one of my favorite vendors.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I would not want her to replace Erin.  Erin is one of my favorite vendors.

Erin is not being replaced.  Kathy L is only presenting her line and not the entire Dx line.

Honored Contributor

It only takes one uninformed poster to create havoc.