Super Contributor

just tuned in.  I don't see Mary Beth.  I see Rick and another lady for the past seveal minutes.

Where is Kathy???

Valued Contributor

@qvc chick  She was there from 11 to 1130 and will be back at noon

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I misunderstood the whole concept of her return. I thought she was going to host DMQ shows, not be a vendor, very disappointed. 

Contributor

OMG! I was so looking forward to Kathy's return as a host.....this seems like a flim flam scam initiative by the brass at QVC. Can't be surprised!

Esteemed Contributor

It was never posted anywhere that she was returning as a host.

Not sure where that concept came from.

I think it was pretty clear that she was on solely to represent "her ring."

Honored Contributor

I've read some other recent posts and never got the impression that she was coming back as a host....only as a Diamonique vendor.  

Honored Contributor

I totally got the impression she was hired as a host for DMQ shows. She has been a vendor for jewelry before and for Nutrisystem on HSN, so seeing her as a vendor is a disappointment. 

Honored Contributor

@NikkiLou76 wrote:

OMG! I was so looking forward to Kathy's return as a host.....this seems like a flim flam scam initiative by the brass at QVC. Can't be surprised!

Don't know where you got your info.  No scam (ridiculous comment) here.  You read something other into the information given.

Honored Contributor

I never thought that she would be back as a host, or even a full time Diamonique rep.  I was under the impression that, much like Lisa Mason, she would be on occasionally with her own line of Diamonique.

I enjoyed her this morning with Rick.  I think they made a good decision to put her on first with him.

Unfortunately, I don't wear jewelry anymore, so I highly doubt I will be purchasing.  I didn't ever buy much jewelry from QVC back in the day, but I do still have a pair of earrings Kathy designed that I bought right before she left.

Honored Contributor

@qvc chick you can find her shows on the program guide or her FB page.  Or if you saw her show with Rick she gave info on when she will be back (dates and times).