Valued Contributor

I've been missing her for a LONG TIME.  Would love to see her on the Q - she presents well, very cute, likable and charming.

Valued Contributor

She was on Q2 yesterday. she also posts her on-air schedule on facebook and instagram Smiley Happy She's one of my faves, so I'm hoping to see her more

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Courtney yesterday on Q2 and last week on a Gourmet Holiday show.  Is the Beauty IQ channel gone?  Yesterday I saw the other host that was always on Beauty IQ - Elyse, on Q2 for an Isaac show.

Frequent Contributor

I miss seeing her more, too. She was cheery and fun to watch.

I don't Facebook or Instagram so I hope QVC can post host schedule info on their website soon. It would be nice to have all info on one main platform. Maybe we will see her more as the year progresses. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHERE IS COURTNEY CASON

[ Edited ]

@jnb0903 - The daily Program Guide on the QVC website displays the hosts for each show:

https://www.qvc.com/content/programguide.html

Frequent Contributor

thank you! 😁

I could never find it, haha. I appreciate your help. Have a great day! 

Respected Contributor
I’ve also enjoyed her. Especially like her on the food shows.
Honored Contributor

I was so happy when I was home yesterday on lunch, flipped on Q2 and saw her as the host.  I really enjoy her.  I was bummed when they pulled her to put her on Beauty IQ. 

Super Contributor

She can stay gone. She is NOT my favorite. I'm glad QVC2 exists because I can't get that channel.

Esteemed Contributor

She has a good sense of style, but I thought she was not a very good host.   So often she got colors wrong, fabrics wrong, numbers wrong, even names of people were wrong.  Very unprofessional...will add her to my 'do not watch' list.