Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Who is Brady that Chris refers to on her instagram page?

@K9buddy  Brady is Chris' nephew. 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

Who is Brady that Chris refers to on her instagram page?

@K9buddy  Brady is Chris' nephew. 

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Where is Chris Pryme's Instagram?  On Google search, all I found was a guy named Swiss Pryme.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr 

Her IG tag is @chrisprymeqvc

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Caaareful Shopper !

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I never realized Chris had fans, she's a rep. for Lock & Lock for goodness sake. I checked out her You Tube videos and she indeed is very good at what she does, can't wait to check her out on Instagram.

Yes many of us followed her on her vacation last year through instagram. She is a hoot. She is more than a  vendor ... she has a down home quality that many of us relate to and consider her a friend. I own at least 2 dozen lock and lock sets because of Chris' sales integrity.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I never realized Chris had fans, she's a rep. for Lock & Lock for goodness sake. I checked out her You Tube videos and she indeed is very good at what she does, can't wait to check her out on Instagram.

13000+ followers......not bad for a part time qvc rep!

she is very likeable!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

Thanks to everyone for your feed back on Chris. I will definately enjoy checking her out on you tube and insta!

Esteemed Contributor

During ITKWD this past Wednesday, David and Patti confirmed that Chris will be on air several times this Sunday for the big cooking event. Looking forward to that!  Smiley Happy