Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@SweetSpice 

Go to his Instagram.  He's on vacation in Palm Springs.

According to the program Guide he's back on QVC February 27th.

Wasnt he already in Palm Springs in December ?  These hosts live lavish lifestyles I tell you.

@Reever Is there a limit on how many times a person can go to Palm Springs? These hosts work for their money and if they can afford lavish lifestyles good for them. 

My point was not to knock Alberti,  rather to contrast their lifestyles to many out us who cannot afford a vacation. The gap between the "haves" and "have nots" has never been wider in this country.  Many of their customer base are on social security and it may come across as elitist to keep vacationing in high end places.

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@SweetSpice 

Wasnt he already in Palm Springs in December ?  These hosts live lavish lifestyles I tell you.

@Reever Is there a limit on how many times a person can go to Palm Springs? These hosts work for their money and if they can afford lavish lifestyles good for them. 

My point was not to knock Alberti,  rather to contrast their lifestyles to many out us who cannot afford a vacation. The gap between the "haves" and "have nots" has never been wider in this country.  Many of their customer base are on social security and it may come across as elitist to keep vacationing in high end places.

Palm Springs is affordable.  It's not a case of the haves and have nots.  So, no one who works on tv can take a vacation because some of the customer base is receiving Social Security? And it's elilist? @Reever - you always complain when hosts take vacation, why is that?  People work and people earn time off.  That's how it is for most working people.  Most people save their money to take a nice vacation.

Respected Contributor

He's back!  Alberti hosted Gourmet Holiday with Gabrielle yesterday.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@SweetSpice 

@Reever are you serious? So he works in a job that pays good money but he is not allowed to enjoy the fruits of his labor b/c someone may think he's being braggadocios? Where would you suggest he or any of the hosts vacation? You seriously have a problem with how hosts spend their money and how much vacation time they take.

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal your post was spot on. I could not have said it better. This poster always has an issue with the hosts and how much vacation time they use and how they choose to spend their money.

Esteemed Contributor

Many of the hosts go away on very nice vacations and good for them.  It's their money.

The scorn seems to be directed at Alberti and David.  I wonder why?

Trusted Contributor

@Johnnyeager Unfortunately I think we do know why - sad.

Frequent Contributor

Quit comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone who is better off. That isn't a crime.