Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW HOSTS

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Spurt 

I cannot stop laughing at "the art of watching paint dry". May I borrow that?😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

SURE!  Go for it.....😂😂

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

Shawn can be   too much showing the product inserts herself into

the presentation   way too much  . and Amy use to be  good  now she seems  

boring and jsut  not  interesting  at all . Jayne Brown  needs a new Hiardo   period  it's like she can't be bothered with her tv appearance  sorry !

Occasional Contributor

The Beauty IQ channel has become Holiday IQ until Christmas. The newer hosts have teamed up in pairs and are presenting holiday themed shows on the Holiday IQ channel.
Respected Contributor

There's been one veteran program host to leave every year for the past five years or so in December when their contract expires. We should be watching some hosts at the end of their shift to say if they are leaving. There are some "To Be Announced" shows at the end of December that could be placeholders for a veteran host's retirement show.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99  - I haven't seen Ali Carr in a long time. I like her style and enjoy her presentations.

New Contributor

If I haveeg to spend another show listening to Shawn yapping incessantly I am going to stop watching especially the late evening shows where then it is repeated for hours. She never lets anyone speak or the vendors talk about their product. Tonight she was pushing to do fashions niught in from the beginning of the show. Please spare us of the endless chatter and self serving yakking.