Occasional Contributor

Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW HOSTS

Sunsprite I was merely wondering if anyone knew anything about the status. Other shopping channels are firing hosts en mass.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't think Kristine Zell ever goes home.  Once she gets on the air, she stays for hours and hours, seemingly every day.

@Kachina624 

Her presentations don't seem sincere, not very well informed about products, and lots of "busy mom"  conversation .....so I do turn the channel. I think a title from an old movie sums her  up....."Somebody Up There Likes Me" ("up there" meaning QVC)...because she's getting all that air time..Woman Frustrated   

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't think Kristine Zell ever goes home.  Once she gets on the air, she stays for hours and hours, seemingly every day.

@Kachina624 

Her presentations don't seem sincere, not very well informed about products, and lots of "busy mom"  conversation .....so I do turn the channel. I think a title from an old movie sums her  up....."Somebody Up There Likes Me" ("up there" meaning QVC)...because she's getting all that air time..Woman Frustrated   

@Spurt   I would love to see hosts rotated more.  Please get JT over to 2.  I would rather watch Shawn anyday then her.  KZ   I agree comes across fake but at leaset she isn't running her mouth 500 miles an hr.  LOL   Could someone ask me how I really feel?   

Honored Contributor

I saw Terri Conn and Ali Carr just recently. Pretty soon we will forget them.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

@Spurt   I would love to see hosts rotated more.  Please get JT over to 2.  I would rather watch Shawn anyday then her.  KZ   I agree comes across fake but at leaset she isn't running her mouth 500 miles an hr.  LOL   Could someone ask me how I really feel?   

@BalletBabe 

Given the choice amongst the hosts you mentioned Id rather attend a lecture on "the art of watching paint dry".....LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

@BalletBabe 

Given the choice amongst the hosts you mentioned Id rather attend a lecture on "the art of watching paint dry".....LOL

@Spurt   So how do you really feel?    Bwah ahahahahahahahahahahahaah  

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

@BalletBabe 

@Spurt   So how do you really feel?    Bwah ahahahahahahahahahahahaah  

@Spurt    I guess I got bored also.  I left and cleaned out 2 toilets and pulled my refridgerator out and cleaned behind it.  When I came back, I was still signed in and saw your comment    LOLOLOLOOLOLOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt 

I cannot stop laughing at "the art of watching paint dry". May I borrow that?😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

@Spurt.  LOL.  Exactly what I've been thinking except it's  more like, "I wonder whose cousin she is"?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Oh no the Kristine Zell haters are out and about! LOL -- I actually like her, always have. She does talk about her kids a lot, but I just look at that as she is a proud mama! (nothing wrong with it imo) I'll tell you who I'd rather watch paint dry than watch her on air is Katrina....Um, Um, Um, she grates on my nerves, so she is an instant channel changer for me LOL 

~ Hope in TN ~