Occasional Contributor
I realize the live programming at night, where new hosts build their confidence, is gone. But I’m noticing all the older experienced hosts are on air for 3-4 hours a day on multiple days with none of the newer hosts anywhere to be found??? There were at least six hosts that were introduced over 6 mos ago??? Don’t get me wrong, I prefer the older hosts, but Q is doing a poor job of succession planning.
Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW HOSTS

Actually, I don't even know who the "new hosts" are.  I truly do not understand all the emphasis on "hosts" pro or con.  If I'm interested in the product, I'll listen.  Otherwise, I change the channel.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know new hosts either - I see a new face once in a while; but pay no attention beyond that.

Honored Contributor

@Peach64 wrote:
I realize the live programming at night, where new hosts build their confidence, is gone. But I’m noticing all the older experienced hosts are on air for 3-4 hours a day on multiple days with none of the newer hosts anywhere to be found??? There were at least six hosts that were introduced over 6 mos ago??? Don’t get me wrong, I prefer the older hosts, but Q is doing a poor job of succession planning.

@Peach64 

It seems giving the new hosts air time and added experience has been placed on hold in favor of putting their tenured experienced hosts on air that know how to sell during the highly competitve retail Holiday Season......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Some of us would prefer to have a new Host present items  because  we're not liking the  style  and manner in which some of the seasoned Hosts are presenting the items . Shrill yelling voice tones and  flinging their arms around  along with  sending verbal messages pressuring  one into buying an item   with emphatic  tones is not what I like when I am  watching the presentation of an item. The Hosts need to let the vendors tell us abt the product  and then  demonstrate the products use.  Some Hosts interrupt the vendor  or don't let them speak  which just  ends up being one jumbled  presentation and  it turns into  converstaions abt stuff I'm not interested in reagrding the Hosts personal lives..

Respected Contributor

Too many hours with Shawn, for sure.  There are several "shows" with her name all over them.  Also I would like less of Jane T. and Amy.

Honored Contributor

I don't think Kristine Zell ever goes home.  Once she gets on the air, she stays for hours and hours, seemingly every day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@skatting44  Which leads to think why hosts are needed at all????  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Peach64 

If I'm understanding your post correctly, it's a good thing that only more seasoned hosts are presenting, because that's what you prefer, no?

This is an instance where Q's actions should have you pleased as a customer.....

or am I missing something?

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Occasional Contributor

• She’s a channel turner for me. Disingenuous to me.