Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT? NO POSTS ABOUT FREE SHIPPING

As much as it's nice to see it, it only matters if you can find something you want or need to purchase. 

Respected Contributor

And there is also 10% cash back from Rakuten. Too bad there is nothing I've been wanting.

Honored Contributor

I buy things as I need and see them.  Otherwise they're soon sold out.  I don't keep lists.  So, when free shipping rolls around, there's nothing to buy.  I don't think I've ever bought during a free shipping day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately, something in my wishlist dropped in price a few dollars, late Saturday night and I went ahead and ordered it.  Only to have the free shipping show up at midnight.

Of course, I couldn't cancel my original order as it's "in process".  So I've saved a few dollars but not as much as I could've.  This happened to me on one of the last free shipping days, too.

The luck of the draw.

Trusted Contributor

It’s nice to see they are finally getting with the program a big regarding shipping. I’d like to see more free shipping when a customer spends a certain amount in one order.
Super Contributor

I had my eye on only one thing, waiting for a price reduction or free shipping.  Ordered this morning and very happy about $5.50 savings.

Unless something totally irresistible at an amazing price shows up, I think I am actually finished Christmas shopping both for gifts and for my own decorating.

I just hope the remaining TSVs will be as exciting as today's Dyson.  That will keep future purchases at a minimum for sure.  LOL

Super Contributor

I just had an HVAC system installed (Friday) in my almost 70 year old home, and property taxes are due soon.  I think I better "cool" it on the spending for a while.  It will be in the low 90's by the end of the week so the HVAC system will be worth it.

Respected Contributor

Purchased a few things I wanted, but did not have to have. Like free shipping but easy pay does nothing to excite me. There is more of interest for me on HSN right now but waiting to see if they run a free ship day.
Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

And there is also 10% cash back from Rakuten. Too bad there is nothing I've been wanting.

Also 10% back from Top Cashback

Frequent Contributor

This morning I checked the "Top Deals" and was surprised that they are today's TSV, and previous TSV's.  Then when I learned it was free shipping, it all made sense.  They don't want the future (Susan Graver, beauty, air fryer) to be available for free shipping.  That's why Susan Graver is showing as sold out!!

Smiley Happy