Contributor

I was just wondering what you all think, with some of the increases on items, the shipping cost etc. I am finding a lot of what I buy on the Q I am able to get either in my local area or better yet on the net, I find on some items, the price is the same, yet I don't have to pay the high price of the shipping, I also found I might even get these same items cheaper on the net, some with free shipping and no tax...mmm, you would think the QVC is well aware of this, not only by our voice in blogs etc. but just in the way we shop anymore, like I am not buying as I once did..of course they have those still hard to find things, that yes I will run to the phone to get but like some of the battery op. items they sell, well you can get some of this in the store, with not the high price tag, or the net but what seems to such in some of the items, the amnt. of batteries you need, would almost think they who make them, get a kick back from these battery companies...lol..anyway, just wondering what they of you think?