Valued Contributor

Do you think they really heard us?  Are they going to keep the forums?

Valued Contributor

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveqvc to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you. Get started now

Super Contributor

I hope so.

Honored Contributor

Yep.  Until they're not.

Respected Contributor

Re: WE HEARD YOU

[ Edited ]

I certainly hope they keep for Community Forums open.  I can't get into Facebook.

I would miss @MamaWick's posts of the deer.  It is a regular habit for me to logon in the afternoon and look for pictures from @MamaWick everyday.  

Honored Contributor

One thing I knew was I wasn't using FB and I was going to quit buying from QVC. I'm so happy for those people who use this as a social outlet!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm skeptical. 🧐

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Re: WE HEARD YOU

[ Edited ]

This is such good news  I'm not on FB and I don't ever intend to be so people like me would just be out in the cold   This forum has been wonderful for me for infomation and answers to questions such as what to use to get out a stain or to get a recipie I couldn't remember or find anywhere and sure enough i'd turn to this blog and within minutes I'd have the answer !  Thank you so much for keeping it !   

Respected Contributor

no.

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

no.

@kitcat51, what does this mean, no what ?