Honored Contributor

WAY TO GO JAYNE BROWN!!!!

[ Edited ]

Jayne Brown filled in as host on AM STYLE on Saturday 8/4 since Leah was on vacation......The Breezies t-shirt bra was being presented....the Gendel women that was over with the models. Laurissa, showing the bras talked so fast it was UNBELIEVABLE and you couldn't really even understand what she was saying...(remember back in the days when you took an old 45 rpm record and put the speed on 78 rpm thats what it reminded me of).......And I noticed she does this a lot when she's involved in the presentations..........

Jayne, who was sitting with the other Gendel women ;(Kalina),  said, "my God you talked so fast, we're gonna get you a job on an auction  block"....And then Jayne let out a big chuckle....  And then Kalina tried to recover and said we are so passionate thats why we talk so fast....YOU NAILED IT JAYNE BROWN!!! Thank you for pointing this out....This certainly was an UNACCEPTABLE presentation!!!!... What's interesting if you go to items on air for that date and for that show, the video used for this item isnt when Jayne was hosting, its another presentation with Shawn....if that doesnt speak volumes pardon the pun!---they couldnt even use that presentation on the website! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: WAY TO GO JAYNE BROWN!!!!

@SpurtI have to agree with you...the young lady talks soooo fast you can't understand what she is saying...yesterday it was announced when Shawn was hosting that she is the president of the company and I thought maybe she is just nervous...but after seeing other presentations I realized she just talks fast.  I will say she wore a blue dress that was very pretty with the t-shirt bra presentation.

Respected Contributor

I saw it. Gendel gal makes me nervous. For those of you who would like to get a little amped up, too, the link is below. The real frenzy starts around the 9:50 time mark. Woman Surprised 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq2vx0g9viA

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@SpurtI have to agree with you...the young lady talks soooo fast you can't understand what she is saying...yesterday it was announced when Shawn was hosting that she is the president of the company and I thought maybe she is just nervous...but after seeing other presentations I realized she just talks fast.  I will say she wore a blue dress that was very pretty with the t-shirt bra presentation.

@GAQShopr53

You can't deny she looks great in her clothes, but doesnt do well in her presentations.... 

Here's a July 2017 Women In Business interview with Kathy about Breezies, in the Huffpost by Laura Emily Dunn, Contributor....

The Gendel Girls are first and foremost a family business with Kathy at the helm and her three daughters: Kalina Gendel, Chief Operating Officer, and Laurissa Gendel, President, in tandem leadership, and Catherine Gendel, VP of Creative Marketing

Kathy said, "Most of my highlights and challenges come from my company being a family business – my three daughters are integral parts of The Gendel Girls. I adore being in business with Kalina (COO), Laurissa (President) and Catherine (VP)"........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Well, she does 'lift' her voice up several decibels I've noticed.  Maybe she just gets excited??

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  What I really don't understand is she has done presentations with her mom and nothing changes...the presentations are so important to buyers purchasing and I would have chosen someone else to present or have her go through a little more training...

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I saw it. Gendel gal makes me nervous. For those of you who would like to get a little amped up, too, the link is below. The real frenzy starts around the 9:50 time mark. Woman Surprised 

@pupwhipped

Thank you for finding it....Kalina does a good job, but not Laurissa....I dont think she was even needed....Kalina and Jayne did just fine.... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Spurt  What I really don't understand is she has done presentations with her mom and nothing changes...the presentations are so important to buyers purchasing and I would have chosen someone else to present or have her go through a little more training...

@GAQShopr53

You are so right, It doesnt make me buy anything when a vendor (or in other cases a host) talks too fast....it makes me leave the room and do something else until the presentation is over, then I go back and watch the rest of the show....  It's like the adults in "Peanuts" when they go "blah blah blah"...... No one wants to hear what they are saying....

Honored Contributor

I didn't see her today but I've her her rattle off her spiel and the thought occured to me that it was the worst vendor presentation I'd ever heard.  If you can't understand it, it's a waste of time.  Why hasn't a member of the family "fixed" her?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped

Thank you for finding it....Kalina does a good job, but not Laurissa....I dont think she was even needed....Kalina and Jayne did just fine.... 

exhausting!!