Contributor

Ordered a bunch of items when they had six easy pays on everything and today the computer has changed some of them to 5 easy pay. Customer service said the easy pay dept would have to change it back to 6 in 5 days. ????????????

Honored Contributor

I never use easy pay.  I can see where it would get very confusing and I don't want to pay for an item that costs $50 for 5 or 6 months.  Maybe if it were a very expensive item, I might use it but I rarely buy anything that costs more than $50 from TV.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I never use easy pay.  I can see where it would get very confusing and I don't want to pay for an item that costs $50 for 5 or 6 months.  Maybe if it were a very expensive item, I might use it but I rarely buy anything that costs more than $50 from TV.

The OP stated she ordered a bunch of items, so I'm sure it was helpful to have the availability of Easy Pay.

Respected Contributor

@maxxb1 wrote:

Ordered a bunch of items when they had six easy pays on everything and today the computer has changed some of them to 5 easy pay. Customer service said the easy pay dept would have to change it back to 6 in 5 days. ????????????

@maxxb1I am thinking that all of the switching back and forth easy pay offerings caused the computer system to be confused...one day everything was 5 easy pay but when using the Q card you were able to get 6 easy pay...the next day everything is on flash 6 easy pay...now I am confused LOL.  Hopefully your items can be changed back to the right number of payments. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought a Diamonique Ring several months ago... I did it on Easy Pay.. no problem.. the payments are due same day every month .. (for example if you purchase an item on the 10th payments due on the 10th ... you can pay early if you want.. I remember when I was paying off my ring I had one month I made two payments only because I had enough in my bank account to cover it. .. my mom made a purchase of a Duraflame fireplace and didnt have enough money in her account so being that I had enough I transfered the money from my acount to hers but since she didnt have the money the next month she was in a panic because she had the payment due..  she had to return a few things to a store she'd purchased from just to have the money to pay the easy pay,..Watch the easy pay only because you may forget when the payment is due but it's there as a reminder on the website or app in the My Account section.. 

New Contributor

If you buy something on easy pay or you buy something on auto delivery easy pay and change your mine and cancel QVC continues to charge your qcard until the final payments are done!!!! even though you returned the item.  I feel if you returned/cancelled and auto delivery item YOU should not continue to be charged.  The hosts needs to tell viewers that will happen on air!  I found out by calling and speaking to a rep, who by the way, had a attitude and not pleasant.  I will never do easy pay again.  QVC shoppers just be aware. Very disappointed in your. 

Valued Contributor

MISTAKE?????

Regular Contributor

I do use EP often and my probllem is getting them to stop it when I return an item for refund...

Respected Contributor

I'm always shocked when my credit card statement arrives showing the ez pays!  How did it get to be so many?  Yikes!  Now, after Christmas, it's scary.  Evidently, I lose track of all those ez or "evil pay" items;  just what QVC wanted! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have never had any problems with the Q continuing to charge my account for Easy Pays after returning an item; in fact, I almost always see the future scheduled charges disappear from my account on the same day the return is processed.

Just in case anyone doesn't already know this, you can check your current and upcoming Easy Pays at any time by going into the "Order Status" area of your account here at qvc.com and then clicking the pink "Easy Pay" link near the top of the page.