New Contributor

What were tthe three colors that sold out on the Vitamix?  Just tuned in and was curious.Thanks

Respected Contributor

Can't answer your question, but I watched a VitaMix commercial early this morning where they had at least ten colors or more. All the colors I see on QVC.  Pretty good prices and added accessories I haven't seen on the Q.  Especially interested in what I think they called something like a food prep add on. It diced and shredded. Included the edged piece that Target sold for $29.99. Interesting commercial IMHO.

Super Contributor

I know for sure there was a mocha brown, cinnamon and lemongrass green at midnight.

Honored Contributor

This machine is incredible.  I bought mine the first presentation they ever had, before the smaller container was introduced and the only color was black. It's incredibly powerful.  Mine works as well today as it did when I purchased it.  I paid only a little less than what they are offering it for today.  But back then you got a recipe book, the tall container, the tamper and that's about all.  I've since purchased the smaller container so I could store it under my counter.  You'll use it for everything!!  If you decide to buy it you will love it!!!  Woman LOL  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

This machine is incredible.  I bought mine the first presentation they ever had, before the smaller container was introduced and the only color was black. It's incredibly powerful.  Mine works as well today as it did when I purchased it.  I paid only a little less than what they are offering it for today.  But back then you got a recipe book, the tall container, the tamper and that's about all.  I've since purchased the smaller container so I could store it under my counter.  You'll use it for everything!!  If you decide to buy it you will love it!!!  Woman LOL  

I stayed strong and fought the temptation...now I wish I had gotten it...ONE DAY!

Honored Contributor

I bought mine, not the 7500, this past Valentines day so wasn't interested in a new one. And I did buy the dry canister altho have not used it much. I also bought a 32 oz container that I use every day. Tinking about buying the cook book tho. Mine is  in the champagne color. I used my moms all stainless steel VM from the 1980's until about 2 years ago--then had the Nutri bullet until I bought my new VM in Feb.. LOVE !!!!

Trusted Contributor

I bought my first Vitamix yesterday, TSV.  I've been watching and looking at them for a long time and decided to take the plunge.  The one I chose was Cinnamon.  I know the green, cinnamon, mocha brown, blue, and white sold out yesterday, but I see where some of those colors are back in stock again. Smiley Happy