Honored Contributor

A high speed blender (Vitamin or Blendtec) is the best purchase I have in my kitchen...I use it daily. A lot depends on your eating lifestyle, but if you use lots of fruits and veggies in your diet it is a must!

Esteemed Contributor

Love mine, one of the best purchases I ever made. And the customer service is second to none... and that is a real plus in this day and age.

Frequent Contributor

I L-O-V-E my Vitamix. As another person wrote, I use mine at least twice a day and usually more. I like to eat healthy foods, and my Vitamix helps me accomplish my goals quickly and easily. I am on my second machine. My first one was still going strong (after many years) but I just wanted an upgrade, so I passed my older one to my brother. Give it a try!

Honored Contributor

You would have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Regular Contributor
If you or your family members get sick and can't swallow whole foods you'll be glad you bought one. Take that advice from a nurse.
Regular Contributor
Fantastic---between fruit smoothies and creamy vegetable soups we eat healthier. So quick and simple to use. Easy to clean. It sits out on our counter for daily use.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I would HIGHLY recommend getting the one that fits under the cabinets. We did not get that size, and the thing is so bulky and tall that there is no good place to set it in our kitchen. So don't do like we did - buy it, and hide it away in the spare bedroom until you decide to use it. You won't use it at all!

Respected Contributor

I love mine, one of my best purchases.

Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2015 hopi said:

Like you I contemplated it for years.....bought it in Nov and ended up returning it. It is like having a lawn mower on your kitchen counter.

The small chop has to be a wet chop major work and mess. The soups require pre cooked food. I did not like how the container cleaned up. The top is a workout to pull on and off.....guessing that's why Jan does it on the presentations. It also drips. That stick is a mess, you can't really do small batches. Q is wonderful about returns but I am tired of going to the P.O.

I guess we are in the minority here but I am with hopi for all the reasons she stated.

Except I wasn't smart enough to return mine. Major buyer's regret. Too expensive for what I use it for. I have had to contact them 3x regarding the motor kicking out and they always have excuses why they won't let me return it for service.

I'm happy so many of you like yours. Wish I did.