Contributor

Does anyone know when the next TSV on Vitamix will be?

Which one do you recommend? I'm about to pull the plug and buy one.

Esteemed Contributor

Like you I contemplated it for years.....bought it in Nov and ended up returning it. It is like having a lawn mower on your kitchen counter.

The small chop has to be a wet chop major work and mess. The soups require pre cooked food. I did not like how the container cleaned up. The top is a workout to pull on and off.....guessing that's why Jan does it on the presentations. It also drips. That stick is a mess, you can't really do small batches. Q is wonderful about returns but I am tired of going to the P.O.

Trusted Contributor

I love mine. Initially, I returned one because I thought I shouldn't spend that much money. Then I watched the demos showing how it used ALL of the apple, pineapple etc, even the core. Since I am not big on veggies, the Vitamix allows me to throw in spinach for a lot of smoothies and soups that I normally would not be eating. You can't do that with cheaper blenders. I love making soup in 7 minutes. I precook the broccoli in the microwave while I put the other ingredients in the Vitamix, so precooking is not a big deal. I highly recommend it. Give it a try and if you don't like it, return it.

Honored Contributor

No idea, but there's certain to be one, since they seem incapable of going more than a few weeks without presenting one... None in my future, but if you buy one, enjoy it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Purchase the Vitamix! It's one of my best purchases ever. I use mine at least twice a day, everyday.

Trusted Contributor
We bought our Vitamix 2 years ago and have used it almost every day with no problems. Best purchase we ever made from QVC.
Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2015 baileysue said:

I love mine. Initially, I returned one because I thought I shouldn't spend that much money. Then I watched the demos showing how it used ALL of the apple, pineapple etc, even the core. Since I am not big on veggies, the Vitamix allows me to throw in spinach for a lot of smoothies and soups that I normally would not be eating. You can't do that with cheaper blenders. I love making soup in 7 minutes. I precook the broccoli in the microwave while I put the other ingredients in the Vitamix, so precooking is not a big deal. I highly recommend it. Give it a try and if you don't like it, return it.

I did the same--bought one and returned it as I thought it was too much money for the use I would get from it. Later on I bought another one and I'm happy to have it. I still need to do soups in it. I would recommend a Vitamix.

Super Contributor

Get one!! Just be sure it is the variable speed one and you will never ever regret your purchase.

Frequent Contributor
I bought my Vitamix in 2007 and it's still going strong. It makes amazingly smooth green smoothies, which a cheap blender cannot do. I've burnt out at least four cheap blenders, so in the end, it costs less to purchase a Vitamix than replacing cheap blenders. My seamstress's Vitamix lasted 30 years before it broke down
Regular Contributor

I love mine, use it 3 or 4 times a week, mostly for fruit and veggie smoothies.

Very powerful motor that mixes things better than a regular blender.