Valued Contributor

Visiting QVC Studio store and outlet

I am so excited because we are visiting QVC's studio store and one of their outlet stores this week. My husband has a business trip in the area, so I am tagging along and will do some shopping. We are staying near West Chester (he'll have to drive a half hour to his business appointment) a few minutes away from studio. I can't wait to do some shopping. I'll take pictures and post when I get back. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Visiting QVC Studio store and outlet

@Starliteshine  Enjoy your visit!!!

You should try and take the tour, its amazing to see what goes on behind the scenes.

Have a great time!!

Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Susan-QVC. I might just do that while hubby is at business meeting. 

QVC Customer Care

@Starliteshine  if you are in the West Chester area for dinner there is a really good restaurant call Limoncello with patio dining,  sooo good!!. (be sure to call ahead) . I can't wait to hear and see your pictures.

Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have great time!  I would love to visit for a studio tour!!

Lucky you!!

Valued Contributor

@Swissguy I'll take so many pictures, you'll feel like you were there with me Smiley Happy

Now, figuring out how to post them will be another story but I'll cross that bridge next week. 

Valued Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Starliteshine  if you are in the West Chester area for dinner there is a really good restaurant call Limoncello with patio dining,  sooo good!!. (be sure to call ahead) . I can't wait to hear and see your pictures.

Susan Q-Social

Great! We will be there for 3 days and will definitely check out Limoncello. 

Even though I don't know anything about the area or anyone in the area, I feel like I have 'friends' in the area. Thank you @Susan-QVC

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Starliteshine  Enjoy your visit!!!

You should try and take the tour, its amazing to see what goes on behind the scenes.

Have a great time!!

Susan Q-Social

@Susan-QVC  On the behind the scenes tour, do you get to see Mods deleting threads?   LOL Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The tour is fun!  I went once after seeing a Bob Mackie show about 9 years ago. I also went another time with a different friend just a few years ago who wanted to go see the Q which is only an hour away from me.

It's pretty amazing to see behind the scenes and it looks like a fun place to work.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starliteshine  I hope you have a nice time.  The Studio Store is very small - apparently, it aims to offer a representative sampling of QVC's wares.  

@Susan-QVC  Thank you for the Limoncello recommendation.  Do you mean the one in West Chester or the one in Chester Springs?  At West Chester, I've seen umbrella tables on the sidewalk; I guess that's their patio dining?