New Contributor

Vintage Wine Estates Auto Delivery

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum.  I've been a QVC shopper for over 25 years.  I recently ordered and decided to go on Autoship for Valerie Bertinelli's wines with Vintage Wine Estates.  The two wines I decided on were the Rose and the Sangiovese, very good wines.  My first auto shipment was supposed to be ROSE, but received Moscato.  I called to have a new replacement shipment sent out and received Moscato again, I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with their autoshipments with this item?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vintage Wine Estates Auto Delivery

I did not order this I just want to welcome you to the boards. I am sure someone will respond to your question. ❤️

New Contributor

Thank you.  I appreciate the welcome. 

Respected Contributor

A warm welcome, happy to have you aboard.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kimsshop- A suggestion posting in the Customer Care forum where one of the moderators will see it and assist you.  Hope you get your order straighten out.

@Beth-QVCor any other moderator- help @Kimsshop?

QVC Customer Care

@qbetzforreal

Thanks for the heads up for assistance for another poster! I have contacted her directly to assist.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@qbetzforreal

Thanks for the heads up for assistance for another poster! I have contacted her directly to assist.

Beth QVC

Great!

New Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion.  I was contacted personally from someone within QVC to help resolve the issue.