Valued Contributor

I don't know if it is system wide, but I have tried numerous times to watch one particular video on a LG top that was shown last evening to try to decide on color and size, and it never gets going, just churns and churns with initial still shot.  Anyone else having video problems?

Contributor

I am having the same issue. About 5 seconds of the video plays and then it just keeps buffering. Very annoying but will save me money.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I emailed QVC about this yesterday as I wanted to watch a video on the TSV from Kim Gravell - they deleted my post!  

Respected Contributor

I am also having ther same issue.  Video plays for about 5 seconds, then suddently stops, and I see 3 vertical red bars.  I cannot watch any of the product videos.

New Contributor

I have also been having the same problem for the last two days. Video plays for 5 seconds then stops and the lines come on!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Videos not working?

[ Edited ]

I have also tried to watch some of the items from Denim & Co., but can't get past the first five seconds.
So, I tried SK's show from last night and she was selling a wax . . . that first five seconds looked like the programming could have been an exotic sell. But, I'll never know due to the video not working!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Contributor

Same issue. . . .very frustrating.  Obviously all of your messages here have done nothing to solve the problem.  Is there anybody home out there in West Chester?  QVC is simply falling apart!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not too good with anything technical, so I just assumed it was me.  But I guess not, I'm having the same problem too!

Occasional Contributor

Same here in central Minnesota....grrrr

Contributor

It's doing that on the updated Edge browser.  Just change to another browser to see what works. It works for me on Firefox.