Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two Lisa Rinna items Sunday and they arrived this morning!  A big difference from the shipping delays of the past.

There are times I have been quick to criticize QVC, so I thought I would give a compliment when it is deserved.  

Moderators - feel free to pass this on.

Honored Contributor

All of my recent orders have been shipped and arrived within days.  QVC has said they were working on the shipping issues (moving to a new warehouse) and I think we're seeing the results of it now.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  That was fast.  My order was just shipped today, and that is reasonable.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

All my orders have been received quickly and my returns also processed quickly. 

Respected Contributor
I’ve had a couple things arrive promptly but now I have several jewelry items shipped Mail Innovations stalled in one location about 25 miles from where I live for days. Really wish they would do away with using Mail Innovations.
Regular Contributor

Your returns might be  I doprocessed fast but mine are not. I mailed something back on Dec,27th it took them til January 16h to process after I called and tole them my tracking info stated it was delivered on Jan. 5th. I had to call to get my refund. I just returned an item on Jan.16th I called and they didnot receive it yet according to racking it was delivered. I guess I have to make another phone call. I only live in Phila.,Pa. and the packge was sent to Rocky Mt. N..