Valued Contributor

Very Disappointed at FFANY Sale

I am very disappointed with the FFANY sale.  There were only 3 pairs of men's shoes.  In th past there were at least 6 pairs or more.  I did purchase one pair for my husband. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Very Disappointed at FFANY Sale

To me the FFANY shoes always look a little tired, making me wonder if they're  last year's store returns.  I'm sure the donors get a nice tax credit for their donations.   That makes it a win/win for them.  Get rid of old merchandise, get a tax credit, plus good PR.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Even if the style is cute it is only offered in odd colors. Last years rejects.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Last year, I chose the styles that I liked and did a price comparison. EVERY pair I found was the same price or cheaper elsewhere! There were no bargains.... I did order a few pairs of shoes from QVC but only because the $ went to Cancer research.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of shoes during this sale a few years ago and returned them. I think it’s pretty obvious that companies donate shoes that aren’t selling...and also jack up the retail price. I don’t watch anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I watched for a bit. It didn't feel like the shoes were generating sales like they used to.  Sellouts used to be fast and furious. I hope the event exceeded prior years.  Cancer needs to go away.

Honored Contributor

I saw a pair of gray men's loafers that were very nice.

Even if I liked something, no narrow widths were offered and it doesn't look like QVC will be offering them other than Clarks and Naturalizers.

For those disappointed, all shoes come in narrows on the Maryland Square website.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nothing tempted me. So many styles were in colors I can't use or styles, like sandals, that I'm putting away for winter or would seldom wear. I'll donate other ways. A mammogram saved my life with early detection; please don't put your's off thinking it would not happen to you. I was more shocked than anyone with my diagnosis and so glad I did not put it off.

Valued Contributor

ONLY three men’s? That’s three more than any other day.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Very Disappointed at FFANY Sale- NOT!

There are a lot of ridiculous people on here complaining about FFANY!  Listen people, it's for a good cause and many people have fun shopping at the same time!   If you want to get your shoes at DSW or Walmart- GO!  Go during FFANY and stop whining!