Honored Contributor

Re: Verified Purchase on Reviews

I really don't know to what the OP is referring.

@seaBreeze 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NickNack. I wrote a review on A389265 on Sunday from the order status function and the there's nothing about verification on it.

@Kachina624   My only other guess would be that maybe those are reviews that were taken from another website.  I think they usually say if that's the case though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am now noticing that reviews I wrote show "Verified Purchase" on my reviews when the item was purchased through my account. Reviews for items I have received as a gift do not show "Verified Purchase."

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @Foxxee 

I wrote a review yesterday and there was nothing different no verified purchase notification etc....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

I am now noticing that reviews I wrote show "Verified Purchase" on my reviews when the item was purchased through my account. Reviews for items I have received as a gift do not show "Verified Purchaase."

@Kachina624   Simply put, on a few recent reviews, the words "Verified Purchase" is posted beside the review (e.g., A384791).  Apparently @banned again has noted that as well (see above).  Not sure why some indicate verified and others not... that is the mystery I am trying to solve today.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand the reviews that come from visitors to a company. 

Contributor

Yes, I have just starting seeing verifications on reviews too.  Probably their computer system will concur that the purchase was actual.  Yet some of you say your review did not reflect this notation....odd?