Respected Contributor

Vendors on QVC Skype , need a lesson

from Kim Gravel , she must have the best lighting , her eyes really pop and looks better than in the studio. Other vendors look like they shot from a cave , either put some work into it or don't skype , am i being too harsh ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Vendors on QVC Skype , need a lesson

It's a learning curve and requires the time and knowledge to make it better.  Hopefully some effort will be made to improve.  And I agree, Kim's lighting, equipment and attention to detail have really paid off.... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I commend Kim for always looking her best when she appears for a presentation.  She moves around instead of sitting like a lump on a log which makes the presentation more animated and interesting. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I commend Kim for always looking her best when she appears for a presentation.  She moves around instead of sitting like a lump on a log which makes the presentation more animated and interesting. 

she is a pro,  I wouldn't buy her clothes but I will watch her shows

Trusted Contributor

Belle may look good, i don't know, but I looked at a video showing a shirt she was selling and there was a pretty significant issue. The colors on the Belle side were very different from the colors on the QVC set. It's hard enough to pick out colors from a computer monitor without two dissimilar versions being broadcast side by side. 

Can't wait for shopping in person!