Honored Contributor

Re: Vendors I haven't seen in a long time.....

@GloriBee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Hagit Gorali

@Krimpette    I really miss her.  We don't see much of Danny Newfeld anymore either.  It's mostly all JAI all the time. I'm sick of it.  I have in the past ordered from Hagit's website.

@Krimpette I have a few nice pieces from Danny's Or Paz line from QVC.  Danny did a few remote shows from Israel during the pandemic.

I follow him on Facebook.  He does a live video chat on Sundays and I think he may have added one on Wednesdays.  It is fun following him and getting to know his wife and baby boy (you see his three older sons from a previous marriage as they vacation together).  Danny has a nice website and runs frequent sales and monthly specials.  I have gotten a few things from his website.  His jewelry is always well made and uniique, whether from QVC or his site.

Gloria 

@GloriBee 

Good to know, thanks for the info---I really like the Orpaz jewelry, well made and the prices are very reasonable

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Anyone remember the Pro Strong (for nails) vendor? Very sweet lady. And I used to love the sweaters from Gabriella T, but that was many years ago...many many😉
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@GloriBee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Hagit Gorali

@Krimpette    I really miss her.  We don't see much of Danny Newfeld anymore either.  It's mostly all JAI all the time. I'm sick of it.  I have in the past ordered from Hagit's website.

@Krimpette I have a few nice pieces from Danny's Or Paz line from QVC.  Danny did a few remote shows from Israel during the pandemic.

I follow him on Facebook.  He does a live video chat on Sundays and I think he may have added one on Wednesdays.  It is fun following him and getting to know his wife and baby boy (you see his three older sons from a previous marriage as they vacation together).  Danny has a nice website and runs frequent sales and monthly specials.  I have gotten a few things from his website.  His jewelry is always well made and uniique, whether from QVC or his site.

Gloria 

@GloriBee 

Good to know, thanks for the info---I really like the Orpaz jewelry, well made and the prices are very reasonable

@Spurt you're welcome!  I haven't jumped on Danny's Facebook lives on Sundays in a bit.  It is mostly the timing on Sunday mornings.  They are quite enjoyable.  Check out his website.  I think he might have more than one now; he is really expanding his business!  I just did a Google search.  I had no idea he also has Or Paz on Amazon!

Gloria 

Esteemed Contributor

Lee Sands - he must have retired.   I still have some items of his from years ago.  

Esteemed Contributor

what about Farrah Merhi with  the Inspire me decor line ?!   So disappointed her line is no longer offered 😞.  it's my style of decorating,  .I have many items!   I really wish QVC would bring her line back .  Her items are elegant and fancy,  not things you see everywhere .  I'm tired of the same ole same !!!  I miss this line and Farrah.