Visitor

Re: Vendors I haven't seen in a long time.....

Sue from Dooney and Burke

Valued Contributor

It's been a lot of years since Leslie Blodgett sold Bare Escentuals and hence left QVC, but she was memorable and pleasant.  

Super Contributor

I also enjoyed the fashions and repartee from Clinton Kelly. 

Super Contributor

I haven't seen Bob Mackie in quite some time. 

Respected Contributor

They got rid of all the folks listed so far, plus any that come after my comment, to make more time for Temptations and Josie Maran...

IMHO, the Temptations Holiday stuff looks like Dollar Store junk on steroids....but I know a lot of people seem to llike it and that corn-ball presentations sell like hotcakes!!!!

ANd greasy Josie Maran...nope.....

The latest insane look? that greasy Wen guy with those ridiculous black fingernails.

QVC got rid of good vendors in favor of these vendors. Guess they know what sells.....

PS: I emailed the Wen guy that I have several gallons of used motor oil in my shed...never heard back yet!!! (for his "clean" hair products.....)

Respected Contributor

The latest insane look? that greasy Wen guy with those ridiculous black fingernails.

PS: I emailed the Wen guy that I have several gallons of used motor oil in my shed...never heard back yet!!! (for his "clean" hair products.....)

Chaz Dean fathoms himself as a fashion icon but he is unkept in my opinion. 

Super Contributor

As I mentioned in another forum, you can find Bob joining some other celebrities (Dean Martin’s daughter Deana, for one) on a cruise to the Caymans sponsored by TCM in November. Besides devoting so much time to Cher the past few years, he has moved on. Still creative in his 80s! We will miss him on the Q, but the man has paid his dues.
Valued Contributor

Liam from Vionic
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler

@birdQ13 wrote:
Liam from Vionic

@birdQ13    Liam was on last week when there was a Vionic TSV..

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Hagit Gorali

@Krimpette    I really miss her.  We don't see much of Danny Newfeld anymore either.  It's mostly all JAI all the time. I'm sick of it.  I have in the past ordered from Hagit's website.

@Krimpette I have a few nice pieces from Danny's Or Paz line from QVC.  Danny did a few remote shows from Israel during the pandemic.

I follow him on Facebook.  He does a live video chat on Sundays and I think he may have added one on Wednesdays.  It is fun following him and getting to know his wife and baby boy (you see his three older sons from a previous marriage as they vacation together).  Danny has a nice website and runs frequent sales and monthly specials.  I have gotten a few things from his website.  His jewelry is always well made and unique, whether from QVC or his site.

Gloria