Honored Contributor

Re: Vendor Accomodations at QVC

I tend to think that QVC pays for their vendors hotel rooms. They probably have negotiated a nice price at several nearby properties and the guests can stay at whichever one has availability...They probably pay for their own meals though. I work for a Fortune 500 company and when we bring people in for interviews or meetings, the company pays their hotel stay and for their rental car/ or shuttle, and we have negotiated rates at various hotels, that offer quite the discount since we know we will use the rooms X amount times per year. The guests then are responsible for their own meals.... 

Honored Contributor

Does Angel from Quacker Factory live there, or in Florida?  If the latter, I wonder where she stays when she is there.

Honored Contributor

Pearley wrote:

Panda123 wrote:

I too am from the area. I know several vendors such as Chaz have purchased homes in the area. 

Lori Goldstein did too - I read an article about it.  Good thing for her since Q keeps giving her more shows to do!

so have renee greenstein (women with control) and david dangle (joan rivers collection).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I know Tova bought a golf course view home in PA a few years ago.  But I don't think she's on QVC that much any more. 

I guess she just liked the area. It's very pretty, that part of the county.  Hills and farms, very lush.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard Cameron from Halston state that he was sleeping on a couch at the studio during his 2:00 am show this morning.  It must be so as I just saw him on am style and he had on the same clothing. 

Honored Contributor

It seems like if a vendor has a TSV they would have a little studio on the premises. Things can happen if they keep going back to the hotel room. ( late, etc.)

Contributor

I heard the same comment last night @Stray! Very surprised that accommodations were not a little bit nicer. But keep our prices low!!!😀
Respected Contributor

Don't know about Renee Greenstein having a home in PA because is always posting photos on IG of her husband driving her back and forth to Q from their NY home.

Jeanne Bice use to stay at the Desmond, from their website looks like a nice hotel.
Esteemed Contributor

@BEUTIFL wrote:
I heard the same comment last night @Stray! Very surprised that accommodations were not a little bit nicer. But keep our prices low!!!😀

@BEUTIFL- I would think they could do a little better for Cameron but he seemed good natured about it.  He is easy going and fun but still.....

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Does Angel from Quacker Factory live there, or in Florida?  If the latter, I wonder where she stays when she is there.

I believe Angel and her new hubbie live in PA and always have -- since she was originally a Q model before Jeanne discovered her.