Honored Contributor

I'm watching the host, Vanessa, on Q2 and she is lovely. I don't watch often, so I guess she is new to me. I'm really enjoying her style of presenting. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1    She's one of the newer hots and I agree.  She is very good and lovely.  She appears with Shawn on Shawn's Dare to Share Beauty

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 I agree completely. Vanessa is definitely the shining star of the newer group of hosts. I hope to see more of her.

Esteemed Contributor

I have pretty much given up on QVC, but I still watch Dare to Share with Shawn and Vanessa, and I agree she is one of the few bright spots left at QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I like Vanessa, is she also wearing a wig, I have noticed her shorter hair style this past week, it just takes getting used to, just wondering. 

Respected Contributor

She's GREAT.  A pleasure to watch and enjoyable to listen to.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like Vanessa a lot. That being said, I wish when she was presenting an item that she would elaborate on the specifics of the item she's selling. Like all the other hosts, she talks about how you can wear it, and styling features. That's helpful, but I would really rather know about the item in more detail.

Regular Contributor

Sorry, but watching her is like watching paint dry...the three new hosts is another reason I have stopped watching QVC and purchasing from QVC.. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I like Vanessa, is she also wearing a wig, I have noticed her shorter hair style this past week, it just takes getting used to, just wondering. 

@SoCal Bred 

She is normally wearing a weave. I do believe this short curly style that I saw last Friday is her natural hair. 

Honored Contributor

I have posted before , Vanessa has good long time TV experience. Before the Q, she was a long time news reporter on our local nbc station.