Valued Contributor

what a joy to see the classy and beautiful Vanessa Williams on HSN today

Super Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

what a joy to see the classy and beautiful Vanessa Williams on HSN today

I agree!  Always liked her and think she's stunning.

Honored Contributor

Her very handsone ex hubby, Rick Fox, made a guest appearance on SVU last week, WOW!~!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

What a gorgeous couple they make.  I always liked her and I love a Christmas movie that she was in where she sang with two other girls and the one had died in the story.  It was such a good movie. She is good in whatever she does.

Honored Contributor

She is so pretty-love her hair color! I have never ordered any of her clothing though....May have to give it a try!

Honored Contributor

Was she actually on HSN or did she Skype?  

I'm wondering because when everything with Covid-19 broke loose in the US and air travel was cut off and people were scrambling to try and get back here, her clothing line was featured on HSN but they had a rep on.  Vanessa called in and said she was in the UK working on a project.  It surprised me that she was out of the country at that time.

I'm also shocked HSN would still be having in studio vendors. 

Super Contributor

I was in college in 1984 when she won the Miss America pageant...I remember clearly that we thought out loud, when she sang in the talent portion, if they ever crown someone for REAL talent, this woman has to win! We were so happy when she did. And, we are still happy that the dopey organization that took title away from her didn't hurt her in the long run, because she had this real talent to fall back on. Looking forward to seeing her line...I missed the debut so will look online.

Valued Contributor

couldn't agree more

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva she skyped from home.  She also said the show or whatever she was working on in the UK had to be cancelled.

Respected Contributor

One of my favorite dance movies starring Vanessa Williams and Chayanne. Dance With Me. 

They both sing and dance in the movie and its a good love story with ballroom dancing.