Valued Contributor

Vanessa is lovely; a great addition to QVC. I have noticed her interactions with the vendors when on Q2 and you can tell they really like her. I know they have to smile and chat it up with all the hosts but there is a sincerity and warmth there that is genuine.

Honored Contributor

@nevergivesup wrote:

Vanessa is lovely; a great addition to QVC. I have noticed her interactions with the vendors when on Q2 and you can tell they really like her. I know they have to smile and chat it up with all the hosts but there is a sincerity and warmth there that is genuine.

So true @nevergivesup .  It's also nice that she doesn't cut off the vendors and no endless family stories!

Esteemed Contributor

I would rather watch Monifa & Rosina.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I have no clue who these 2 are. 

Trusted Contributor
@Teddixat .... Thank you for your post to me! I am no longer able to "heart" posts such as yours to me or anyone else!!! This is very annoying because I'd like people to know that l appreciate your/their posts! Also cannot make my type larger....or make a new paragraph...So to everyone who hearts my posts, l certainly appreciate it !! I've been posting on here for a long time...12 years or so. My original nic was "LoveMyHandbags". I remember having so much fun years ago on here!!!
Trusted Contributor
@San Antonio Gal.... I want to thank you for hearting so many of my posts...including one on this thread. It's been a few months since I've been able to heart posts, make my print larger and make new paragraphs. Don't know why this has suddenly happened but... You and l think a lot alike and just wanted to give you a shoutout THANK YOU!! 😊
Respected Contributor

Re: Vanessa Herring

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

Not a fan of Monifa, Rosina or Vanessa....Monifa and Vanessa are both distracting with their multicolor/design nail-art, hair styles, yet their boring demeanor of presentations.  Rosina started out boisterous but has been softening her presentation style!

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the kind words @EastCoastGal.  Appreciate the shout out.  That's strange and frustrating that you can't heart posts, etc.  I wish someone could give you advice on how to correct it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Vanessa with Valerie the last two shows she was on. I enjoyed the shows more this season than at other times with other hosts. Vanessa let Valerie talk about her products - imagine that !! 😊

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I like the fact that Vanessa is always well prepared, she knows her products!  And she is calm and doesnt interrupt the vendor. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”