Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie, where are you?

[ Edited ]

@queen75 wrote:

I guess that I am not alone in noticing the desperation trying to get their sale numbers up. Oh and to be reminded every 5 minutes how many have been sold. That tactic does not work for me. 

@queen75 

Every 5 minutes? More like every 2. And 9 times out of 10 they interrupt the vendor mid sentence to do so. I think the rudeness of it lies with the person talking in their ear telling them to barge right into whatever the vendor is saying and give those numbers....is it just to irritate us? Or do they think it makes us run & rush into the ordering process cause it just ain't selling?

Now the desperate push is on to fill that Christmas gift closet. Geez I hope none of you ladies forgets the school crossing guard this year.

Regular Contributor

And don't forget it's the ONLY order of the year!!

I remember a "Your Home With Jill" show last November when she was showing soap rocks, and she added "it's our only order of the year."  Funny thing is, she had shown soap rocks in October, so I'm not sure how the November showing was the only order of the year!

Regular Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@queen75 wrote:

I guess that I am not alone in noticing the desperation trying to get their sale numbers up. Oh and to be reminded every 5 minutes how many have been sold. That tactic does not work for me. 

@queen75 

Every 5 minutes? More like every 2. And 9 times out of 10 they interrupt the vendor mid sentence to do so. I think the rudeness of it lies with the person talking in their ear telling them to barge right into whatever the vendor is saying and give those numbers....is it just to irritate us? Or do they think it makes us run & rush into the ordering process cause it just ain't selling?

Now the desperate push is on to fill that Christmas gift closet. Geez I hope none of you ladies forgets the school crossing guard this year.

@shaggygirl wrote:

@queen75 wrote:

@queen75 

Now the desperate push is on to fill that Christmas gift closet. Geez I hope none of you ladies forgets the school crossing guard this year

Have you ever wondered if this is true? I do all of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@queen75 wrote:

@queen75 

@shaggygirl wrote:

@queen75 wrote:

@queen75 

Now the desperate push is on to fill that Christmas gift closet. Geez I hope none of you ladies forgets the school crossing guard this year

Have you ever wondered if this is true? I do all of the time.

@queen75 

Honestly, I think the desperation in pushing Christmas gifts way ahead of the season is so you already have it, whatever "it" might be thus you won't go buying " it"  somewhere else.

Valued Contributor

all these people forget what they say and constantly contradict what they say. I think all their sale tactics are getting old

Valued Contributor

you know to be a good lier you have to have a good   memory

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

She must have a new house to pay for.

A beach house probably!  Seems these hosts compete with one another.  How often did we have to endure talk of Jills Beach House ?

Super Contributor
Wow, people. Just wow. 😢
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Valued Contributor

@HeiressIn-FL wrote:
Wow, people. Just wow. 😢

@HeiressIn-FL  People here are getting worse by the minute. So much anger and hatred.

Valued Contributor

@queen75 

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

~ Hope in TN ~