Trusted Contributor

Valerie’s Gotten A Little Sassy, It’s So Cute!

Valerie is usually so soft spoken and reserved, this year she seems to be having more fun! Tonight she was dancing to show a caller how she was able to move after 2 hip replacements! And she laughed the whole show with Rick! Just love to see her let loose! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie’s Gotten A Little Sassy, It’s So Cute!

i am enjoying the presentation.  she is a doll and rick is being a good boy,   lol

oh and all new stuff being shown.  some good things.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

She was having a great time with him on Friday night, I believe.  I think she likes him.  Let them have fun.

Honored Contributor

Valerie’s like the friend you’d love to have. I’m liking her and Rick together. She’s bringing out the best in him! Enjoying the show...

~H~
Honored Contributor

I think this is a great pairing. They have always seemed to enjoy working with each other. Finally I get to watch Valerie and enjoy it!

She is laughing and they are both having fun.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Rick paired with Valerie. She seems to have a calming influence on him and he seems to bring out her more spontaneous, perky side. They seem to have a good time together and enjoy each other’s company. Works for me. 😊

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I like Rick paired with Valerie. She seems to have a calming influence on him and he seems to bring out her more spontaneous, perky side. They seem to have a good time together and enjoy each other’s company. Works for me. 😊

@Maltichonmom17   You have said exactly what I am thinking!  They are great together.  They definitely compliment each other.

Honored Contributor

I am truly enjoying the presentations with Valerie tonight!  She is at ease in her element & Rick is sharing his own memories / ideas.  Without the hype!

Her things are just beautiful on the set -- love the trees!  Just make me want to get a tree again 🎄

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellodali wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17   You have said exactly what I am thinking!  They are great together.  They definitely compliment each other.

@hellodali , you’re right, they really do compliment each other.

The big added bonus for me is that since Rick’s forte is not decorating, he provides the needed information and carries on the general chit chat about what is being presented and leaves the subject of decorating to Valerie.  He doesn’t give his own input or ideas on how to style the products, and that gives Valerie the much needed time to present the item and give her ideas on how to use them. That’s how it should be. 

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@hellodali , you’re right, they really do compliment each other.

The big added bonus for me is that since Rick’s forte is not decorating, he provides the needed information and carries on the general chit chat and leaves the subject of decorating to Valerie.  He doesn’t give his own input or ideas on how to style the products, and that gives Valerie the much needed time to present the item and give her ideas on how to use them. That’s how it should be. 

@Maltichonmom17  You are 100% right!  There was some discussion in one of the many holiday threads about VPH doing the show alone.  I disagree with that idea because she needs someone to keep track of the quantities of each color etc.  She can't be doing it all.

So you right that is what Rick was doing.  He wasn't trying to come up with better ideas, he was just along for the basic stuff and let her show us her magic with the decorating. 

I thought it was a great show and I would like to see them together again.