Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

Her present show with Dan is going well.  I love the trucks, I own the brown one......already is filled with pine cones and autumn color leaves!!  Come on fall Smiley Happy

@LindaSal  I normally don't care for Dan and never watch him but I thought he and Valerie were very cute together today.

@LindaSal & @Kachina624 I watched the full two hours and loved it. Some TSV colors were sold out because I never even saw black. My only issue with Dan is that he sounds like a stand up comic with a joke for every product. VPH would just smile and get him back on track. It was cute!

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

If I want to see the items, I take a look but I actually tune the volume only if I see something I might actually buy,  Otherwise I don't need to hear the vendor or the host.  I know that makes me out of the loop, but that's how I shop -- or don't shop as the case may be.

I mute the host and unmute for Valerie...LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie in studio

[ Edited ]

I do enjoy Dan as a host and enjoyed him with Valerie.....

I also enjoy Valerie with Rick, and also Jayne Brown with Valerie

Rossina is never prepared but in this case it allowed Valerie to control the show and present her items and give ideas which is what I enjoy!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

Her present show with Dan is going well.  I love the trucks, I own the brown one......already is filled with pine cones and autumn color leaves!!  Come on fall Smiley Happy

@LindaSal  I normally don't care for Dan and never watch him but I thought he and Valerie were very cute together today.

@LindaSal & @Kachina624 I watched the full two hours and loved it. Some TSV colors were sold out because I never even saw black. My only issue with Dan is that he sounds like a stand up comic with a joke for every product. VPH would just smile and get him back on track. It was cute!

@AuntG   I think Dan has mentioned in the past that he has indeed performed stand-up comedy.  I don't particularly care for his shtick, but he was indeed good with Valerie this morning.  

I tend to never watch him anymore when paired with Pat because that's when he really tries to take over with his routine

I'm looking forward to Rick with Valerie tonight.

Valued Contributor

Love Valarie, but I cannot watch Dan... I find him boring...not funny a wanna be comic.

I mute when he is presenting a product I am interested in or wait later and go to the website and read reviews.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@soozer wrote:

Just have to post... Valerie is such a natural beauty and wanted to complement her.  So nice to see her in the studio.  

ITA... She looks gorgeous!  So classy and down to earth.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@AuntG If I'm not mistaken, Dan was a stand-up comic while he was attending college.  

Honored Contributor

Someitmes I have a hard time watching Dan. It seems to me that he's never as funny as he thinks he is.  Hence, I didn't watch the morning show.  But I try to never miss Valerie with Rick!

Honored Contributor

Valerie appeared to be genuinely happy to be back in the QVC studio.  She seemed to have a great time with all the hosts.

I really enjoyed the shows with the two male hosts.👍

As for the other shows, no comment.🤐

Super Contributor

Let Valerie sell her items, I say. She knows more about them than the host does and has creative display ideas. She and Jennifer appeared to be having a good time. They laughed often. I didn't order anything, however, as I have no more room to store decor items unless I donate some to Goodwill!