Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@Puppy Lips  You were so generous using the word STUFF. I would of stuck with JUNK

@MrSour Ha ha.  And believe me, the two items I got were JUNK.  They looked like they came from the bottom of a clearance box at a dollar store.  And made in China, no less.  Never again!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Glad everyone likes Rick as a host. I do not. I do think he has a really great sense of humor, a nice voice, and another plus is that he's not constantly promoting himself or family members.That being said, his presentation style makes me nervous and reminds me of a carnival barker. 😲    

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I like when Valerie accidentley called Rick's wife the wrong name....that was so funny...

Rick got close to the camera and said if she was watching there was no ...(whatever name she called her).....LOL

@Nataliesgramma  That was hilarious! I think the name was Kim, but I'm not sure. I've been inclined to tune in whenever Rick is paired with Valerie. I know it's going to be a good time. Most of the items were from last year, but I don't care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I like when Valerie accidentley called Rick's wife the wrong name....that was so funny...

Rick got close to the camera and said if she was watching there was no ...(whatever name she called her).....LOL

@Nataliesgramma   I saw that!  Valerie called his wife Kim.  Rick did get close to the camera and said....Amy, if you're watching, there is NO Kim!!  Valerie apologized for calling his wife Kim instead of Amy.  So cute!

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

@Puppy Lips  You were so generous using the word STUFF. I would of stuck with JUNK

@MrSour Ha ha.  And believe me, the two items I got were JUNK.  They looked like they came from the bottom of a clearance box at a dollar store.  And made in China, no less.  Never again!

Agree with both of you on this. I've ordered a few things of hers in the past but no more.  Got one of her glitter lanterns that quit working after a short time, not to mention her stuff eats batteries like crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Glad everyone likes Rick as a host. I do not. I do think he has a really great sense of humor, a nice voice, and another plus is that he's not constantly promoting himself or family members.That being said, his presentation style makes me nervous and reminds me of a carnival barker. 😲    

@pupwhipped  Yes, I can see that.  Kind of like Professor Harold Hill from The Music Man - always trying to put one over on you!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Haven't watched this presentation but I will try to catch it since I read y'all's posts.

I have ALWAYS enjoyed that pairing but thought it was just me.

Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips  You said, "Rick is good with the ladies, and I imagine that he has good chemistry with all the women, whether it is real or not."   What are you implying here? That can easily be construed as something very serious these days. Choose your words wisely. 

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I don't generally like his style either.  But he is different - calmer, perhaps - with Valerie. Maybe women have that effect on him (thinking here of Judith).

Honored Contributor

Is Valerie a new host?  I do remember years ago Rick and Shawn had shows together.  Back then they were fun to watch.  I don't watch Q I just enjoy the forums this is why I am not familiar with ValerieSmiley Happy