Honored Contributor

I buy quite a bit from Valerie's line.  I am pleased with most of the things I've received.  I love watching her present her products.  She can make a little bow sound like a big deal.  lol 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@SunValley  I love everything lit but I am going broke buying batteries.   UGH

@BalletBabe  Me too.  I'm trying to buy in bulk where I can get a better price but still, it's awful how much we spend for batteries.  A set of three items usually take three batteries each for a total of nine and that depletes the supply in a hurry.  I'm using the micro lights in some of my Harvest scenes and every piece there doesn't have to be lit.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@NewHP wrote:

I agree totally. Especially when she is with MaryBeth who lets her talk. I am enjoying the show so much today. Valerie and MaryBeth are the best shows to watch. Presentations are great. There is no talking over the guest. Love this!

-------------------------------

I totally agree...such a pleasant presentation with Mary Beth and Valerie together!   As with other hosts and vendors, two people interrupting and talking over each other will make me change the channel immediately. 

I like Valerie's calm demeanor and the way she styles her items!  I don't love all her products, but own several and those I do love!!

@corita wrote:

@NewHP wrote:

I agree totally. Especially when she is with MaryBeth who lets her talk. I am enjoying the show so much today. Valerie and MaryBeth are the best shows to watch. Presentations are great. There is no talking over the guest. Love this!

-------------------------------

I totally agree...such a pleasant presentation with Mary Beth and Valerie together!   As with other hosts and vendors, two people interrupting and talking over each other will make me change the channel immediately. 

I like Valerie's calm demeanor and the way she styles her items!  I don't love all her products, but own several and those I do love!!

I agree.  I bought many of her TSVs years ago until I had too many candles w/dishes, etc. and no one to gift them to.  I enjoy her presentations and sometimes get ideas how to style things I already own.  Like everything else, I think the quality of the items has gone down.   She is very pleasant and has great ideas for decorating.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo  yes I buy them in packs of 100.   Pathetic isn't it?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@lucymo  yes I buy them in packs of 100.   Pathetic isn't it?  LOL

@BalletBabe  Yes, it is pathetic.  I do enjoy the lit items though.

Super Contributor

I used to love VPH, never missed a show if I could help it, but the last several years, I've found her a bit too 'hard sell' for my liking.  Have also read too many complaints about her products being cheaply made.  I don't make it a point to watch her any longer.